Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gee, thanks Fed-EX

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73k5blazer, Dec 23, 2005.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I expected this package Monday or Tuesday. Here it is Friday..hmmm...
    What kind of BS is this. Weather incursion, my eye, weather last saturday was flurries. No attempt on monday the 19th, or yesterday the 22nd. Will it be delivered today, or will the driver say f**k it again? I have no confidence. I think they screwed up, most Fed ex ground packages I get, get routed through Flint, Sterling Heights is a 50 mile hike from my house, the driver is probably like screw that, I'm not drivin' all the way up there.
    I sent FedEX a note asking what's up, no response. Losers...
    Clipboard.jpg

Clipboard.jpg

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ouch, that blows, is it a gift for someone?

3. 73k5blazer

Yeah, ME! It's holding up the wiring on my K5 project, I could have used it while I had the time this week.

Yeah, I espcially like the 17th's, "No attempt made",next line same day "Attempt made". Great system they got there.

4. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Ive got the same "no attempt was made" BS. But it did come the next day:crazy:

5. 73k5blazer

Once, mabey twice, I have no problems, espcially this time of year. But three times, plus 2 days without even documenting anything, so thats 5 days of no attempt.
    That, my friends, is the definition of: BS.

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

You my friend , need to get on the phone and not take "NO" for an answer!

7. 73k5blazer

I'm on hold right now.....:whistle:

8. 73k5blazer

They said "it should have been delivered", uhh....gee ya think,"It should be today".... so they say. But my guess is they have to way to force it. If the driver says screw it, I'm scewed. A few more seconds go by while I hear typing..."That package should have been routed through flint"....duh.....again, not my problem...WILL IT BE HERE TODAY OR WHAT....answer, "it should". "It should...that's a great answer from a company who's business model depends on delivering packages in a timly manner. All the tracking, all the computers, all the software..all the strategic routing systems, and the best you got is 'It should'...excellent...
    What about the 5 days to any address in the cont. US...uh...."We can refund half the shipping amount to the shipper"......half? Will I see it, probably not, just deliver the frikkin' package. Get on the horn to the Sterling Heights dispatch, have 'em radio the driver and make sure.... "Uh, we can't do that." What? All your trucks have radios. "Well that's not what they are for"..What the heck are they for then.
    The more she talked, the more I decided never to use Fed-Ex again.
    Best I could get is: "It should"
    Great....

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Time to go to the top, forget all these "employees" get the supervisors, supervisor, explain that you can't get your stuff delivered. Point him to this thread and explain that over 28 thousand members can vote with their pocket books!

Last time I mail ordered anything I told Randys ring and pinion to send my stuff Us postal service, I got my stuff when and where I was promised, f#@kem if they don't want to play ball,, its your money and your stuff, time to play hard ball!

10. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

If it isn't too far drive to the local hub and speak with them directly.

11. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

get it yet?

12. 73k5blazer

Not yet. Still waiting.....

13. 73k5blazer

Got it. 7:55pm. He got out of his truck "Man...this is a long way away..this package should have been sent to Flint"......hahahahahahaha

14. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Now, that's a late delivery! :p:

15. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

You let him live?

16. 73k5blazer

It's Christmas. No worries. Fed-Ex won't be used by me anymore, not if I even remotly have a choice.

17. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear that they finally delievered your package!!!!!

18. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Now I'm wondering how the heck my Neulasta even got here with what you're saying. All of my Neulasta shipments were sent via Fed-Ex. Then again, the fact the health-care company doing it always "Priority Overnight"ed 'em and they probably told them, "This package has to remain cold and the cancer patient who needs it will die if it's late."

19. 73k5blazer

Fed-ex's ground service is fairly new. (1-2 years I think), it appears it's driver discression when it comes to delivery. I used to work at a place, in college many years ago, that was a front-end for UPS (before Mail-box etc type places, but almost same concept), alot of people would use us for delivery as well as sending. I tracked alot of packages while working there, I never seen anything more than 1 "exception". 3-4 excpetions is unacceptable service. UPS's expedited services at the time, now that was a different story..they got ground down though...I think fed-ex needs a few years on their ground....

20. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status