Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gen 2 w/TH350

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by K5 NUTT, Jul 27, 2001.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Hey Stephen...just wonderin how the R/D is goin for the TH350 version of the GEN 2 doubler....can't help but to ask as it is next on the list of things to do now that the TBI and new exhaust is done...lol.

AZBLAZER

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet
    If it ain't got arizona pinstriping.....you ain't wheelin the pee outa her!

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

No estimated date at this point. We're trying to get caught up after some computer problems, and are going to be picking up a new employee, so it's hard to do much new part work right now.

Have I mentioned that it's not too hard to convert a 205 to a TH400 version?......

Remember, it'll bolt to a TH350 now, you just need a 400 version of the 205, that's all.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Nope you didn't metion that...thought i had to remove my perfectly good Th350 to a TH400. If i remember right...you said you have to bore out a NP205 TH350 case to fit the larger TH400 bearing and shaft....but your still all the way up in Carbondale....long ways to ship a T-Case to get it done right the first time! Lol. Guess i'll have to scrounge me a t-case somewhere.

New employee...darn was hopin you guys would do the move to GJ about the same time i do and...kinda do the installs instead of workin for Freightshaker....lol.

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I'm sure you can find a machine shop somewhere in AZ to cut the hole bigger, if not, bring it with you when you come to visit sometime!
    We've had some people say that we should start doing work out of our shop instead of just being mail order, but that'll be a while before it happens, if it does.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Moose at Toybox gets the same thing about the installs...however my garage is set and we are going to start workin hand in foot soon to resolve that issue.

Talkin with the wife yesterday...once the court deal is over (she had an accident 2 years ago...imagine that!)...we are moving asap...gonna stay with her mom rent free and pay off all our bills before we find a place of our own. She also said her mom owns some warehouses in town...gonna check them out when we get there as far as size and such...be nice to have my own shop and work for myself...lol.

Liked your thoughts on the 2002 bash. Seriously though...her family rented the park on 24 road and I-70 for the day for the get together...wife said it was cheap....will look into it more if Steve F decides to have it in GJ. And hopefully we'll be moved in so i can lend a hand gettin this thing goin!

Azblazer

1979 K5 350 TBI
    1976 K5 Chalet