Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

general info request

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by UTmobile, Jul 31, 2002.

1. UTmobile

UTmobile Registered Member

i have been looking for a k-5 club here in texas for quite sometime. i drive an '83 jimmy that is about to get a 6" lift. can yall give me some info on joining your club? i would really like a group of fellow chevy drivers to go wheeling with.

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hi, first off, please fill out your profile so we can tell where abouts you live, that way others will know if they are in your area /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

second, after today you as a non-member will not be able to post here, /forums/images/icons/frown.gif you can view messages, but can not reply, so, check the site out and click on the membership link above and it will give you all the info to become a member, several manufactures and shops give discounts to ck5 members so it could very well pay for itself /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

third, welcome aboard and if you need any help with the lift or anything, /forums/images/icons/confused.gif let us know here and i am sure someone can help you out /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I'm guessing he's from University of Texas here in Austin..
    If you have any question's.. please feel free to ask..
    My email is:
    crothrock@austin.rr.com

And welcome aboard... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif