Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

General quesiton

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by Panther, Nov 13, 2000.

1. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, I've gotta quick question. When I see a post/article about issues in another state, does it do any good to act on it. If its not at a federal level, is there anything I can do? I can't see a state organization in lets say Washington state caring what I think in New Jersey. Is it pointless, should I lie [​IMG], is there anything I can do?

Thanks!

<font color=blue>I don't get stuck, I'm just in the mud when I stop for lunch [​IMG]
    - NJFourWheelers</font color=blue>

2. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

whenever I call a Congressman or Senator from another state I never say where I am from, I just say that i am a concerned citizen and that I would like to urge them to vote one way or the other (whichever way suits us). Usually they don't ask where I am from but if they ask if I am from that state I just say yes [​IMG]
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

3. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Thanks Dan. Now I have no excuses. I gotta get on my horse!

<font color=blue>I don't get stuck, I'm just in the mud when I stop for lunch [​IMG]
    - NJFourWheelers</font color=blue>