Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

General ramble\observation and Questions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 2High4U, Dec 5, 2005.

1. 2High4U

2High4U 1/2 ton status

I noticed today that it might be a good idea to get both of those steering box braces good thing that they are on sale. :D

When i give my beast gas it twists a little and it has already been repaired but looks weak. I guess all I can do is hope for some time to do all this work I have lined up for it.

I just got done buying both tie rods and am in the works of getting front and rear drag links because they are all bent not to mention the steering stabaliser was rigged in there with a ubolt setup. I think that i will also get the ball joints and replace them while im down there when its all said and done it will steer better instead of trying to jerk me off the road when i hit a bump :haha:

Im looking for a decent set of new tires 33's 15 in rim bfgoodrich mud terrains anyone know where I can get a good price on these?

gotta get it ready for inspection by january my california regestration runs out then and gotta get pennsylvania tags and stuff

2. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

PM member "kieth", he works at 4wpw in GA. He got me a great deal on 35" BFG MT's.

3. 2High4U

2High4U 1/2 ton status

PM sent thanks for the info :D