Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Geographic locations - Steve Fox

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BurbinOR, Feb 24, 2000.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Might be nice for all concerned if we had a master list of where all of us are located. Yes, we can look up the profile, but doing that for over 200 dudes is way time consuming. Any ideas?

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

2. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

I've got a jpg drawing of the US that I saved for just that purpose. I used to know every state and it's capital (University Geography course) but I am after forgetting more than I remember. Maybe something like that as a background that Steve could pop dots on would be cool!

Just don't forget a map of Canada too - there's too many of us up here from the board to forget!!

Brian
    Still in search of the TBI King!!

3. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Might be able to use Mapquest for that as well. Be a lot easier to get your own map, and post it, then someone could overlay them perhaps?

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado (a.k.a. ThunderDog)