Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Get a load of this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Jan 18, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

well guess this is good bye. You have made your choice and I have made mine. Just so you know you are selfish. You only care about your trucks and if you cant realize that I am sorry. I know I want more in life then you could ever give me because of that. Sorry that I wasted the last year of your life. You will be better off with out me, so that you can spend all your time and money on trucks. I am sure you will one day find someone that is willing to be apart of that.

This is the email my now soon to be ex-wife mailed me this morning. And that after me and my family trying to bend over backwards to help her... :screwy: Guess next time I go out to date I need to have the potential dating candidate fill out a psych eval 1st :haha: When we were in kentucky I bought my 81 blazer cuz she said she liked to wheel. I bought it kinda as a surprise on our wedding day. She hated it up till the day I sold it for a loss so I could get something else that got better gas milage so she could stop complaining about me and my trucks wasting so much gas and another project to sell... Then she missed it... And I had both bought and sold it because of her. And how many times I have tried to tell her trucks are ot my priority, I do not know I lost count. My #1 priority now that she's gone is to get the house and garage up asap. Priority on that was only #2 to working things out with her... :rotfl: can you say psycho hose beast? I knew ya could. ;) All she wanted to do was sit around and not work. So she was getting a free ride anyway so what'd it matter to her about money? Glad I listened to peoples' advice on "aproach with extreme caution" and my personal fav "danger will robinson, danger!" :haha: It proved to be very good advice indeed. I decided to stop letting her take advantage of me and think about myself for once. Kinda ironic if you think about it. For the first time I think about me and what I want/need, and I get called selfish. :haha:

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

That sucks but hey know you can move on to bigger and better things :)

3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

yes that's how I am thinking now exactly. :waytogo: It's like last week's episode of LOST when boon has dilusions that his sister died and says he felt relieved when he saw that. even though she didn't really. I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders now and have learned a great deal. Now I can get to building a house and garage and business w/o someone like that hindering me at every step. And eventually I will find the right person that is into most of the things I am. And is apreciative and all. :grin:

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I went through the same type of situation with my g/f. She didn't have a job, I did, and she'd yell at me for spending my money on what I want. Id buy her everything, and she still wanted more. I told her she doensn't get anything more, everytime she begged I would buy something for the blazer. Now she has a job and isn't soo greedy.

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Well kelly recieved an email telling her she got the nice $13/hr job she applied for like 3 hours after she left me. :haha: I am still highly amised by that and its been almost a month :grin: Now she's tryin to get a min wage job a state away.

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Very sorry to hear about this.......

Sounds like she doesnt feel like she is the most important thing in your life and that you dont respect her. No woman is going to stay happily married if they feel this way.

Have you tried marriage counseling? Divorce is usually the worst option.

We are pulling for you :thumb:

7. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

ack....

Women suck. They'll always say they LOVE trucks and wheeling, and maybe some of them do, but most are lying.

My wife just spent her whole lunch upset at me because she's having a bad time at work, which she always does because she doesn't get along with her co-workers. I want to know how that's MY fault?!

Argh....

8. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Nope would have liked to try marrige counseling but she's not around long enough to do it. She left once and swore she'd never be back. A week later she begged me to let her come back and I did. A week after that she left again. And once more a week later wanted to work things out. Last time she left was because I wanted her to sit down and talk to me so we could be on the same sheet of music and solve things as she always runs from everything. She refused to and walked out on me. We were at my mom's and I had the key to the trailer we were staying in at the time so she claims I'm abusive for locking her out in the cold when I didn't leave with her. :screwy: She is just immature and irresponsible and always tries to "solve" a problem by running from it nd I guess she thinks it will just not be there when she decides to come back. She also insits the only way to work things out is if I move to the next state over. Which imho is bad since I have no assistance there next time she decides to be done with working things out. I will be out in the cold and it's very cold to be out in this time of year. :haha:

9. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Yeah I dunno... I had tried to get her to get jobs before and to get her a license but she always drug her feet and got mad at me at times because she didn't have either or a life. :confused:

10. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

sounds like my ex... i took her back so many times... she was just a miserable person.. some deepseated desire to be miserable.. that and being a raging alcoholic..

my fiancee's ex was a jerk too.. i guess thats why we've been engaged for 6 yrs now.. neither of us is in a rush. :whistle:

11. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:) well that's cool. Wonder why niether of you is in a rush :whistle: :grin:

12. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I was married once and she had a free ride too. Nice house, new car, credit cards, etc... - all paid for by me. When I told her she had to get a job then she moved out and we got divorced. I haven't been happier since! Your ol lady sounds similarily psyco to my ex. You seem happy that she is gone and that is a good thing. Life is short, no sense on having some self-center selfish wife drag you down. Congratulations, and good luck on a bright and enjoyable future! :waytogo:

13. bigyellowjimmy

Yep, cant solve problems by avoiding them constantly. Sorry man.....:frown1:

14. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

<eye of the tiger playing in the background> wonder why the lounge was never called "rant & rave" :haha: I truly am relieved. Since I can now move forward again and get so much accomplished. I have so many goals and life is too short to be held back my something like this.

15. bigyellowjimmy

Life is all about looking at the bright side of our circumstances, good luck!

Watch yourself that you dont get bitter, forgive and move on :waytogo:

16. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

That's exactly what I have in mind to do! :waytogo: Cuz unlike her I refuseto hold a grudge. :grin:

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hope your reply read something along the lines of "choke on a **** *****!" :D

18. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

actually I decided to rise above her level and refrain from emailing her at this point period. :grin: I've had enough of her games. Let her think what she wants. She was right about one thing though. I will be better off w/o her. Merry :xmas: to me!!!! :woot: :saweet: :whistle: now I can get house/garage built then concern myself with buying more :crewcab: :grin: :waytogo:

19. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

A little advice from someone who has been through that 3 times!!! Change your phone number, change your address, email address, do not let anyone give out contact info on you. List your parents address on divorce papers, get restraining order immediately! I smell a big scene(police involvement), so restraining order will protect you.

20. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

dood, its like a 3 1/2 hr drive for her mom to bring her here which she lothes ding. kelly has no license no car and no job that I know of. so :haha: she did sign up here as a guest to read what i had written like a month ago... lol but other than that I thik I am all set. :dunno: think she's got her own things to think about now. I mean I do not think she really has the ability to get to me anymore.