Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Get flexed??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Gold Rush, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Just a couple of picks from playing today. Boy it sure was hard to stay out of the mud... Lots of trucks out at Carnegie playing in the mud. They probably thought I broke something because when I left my truck was clean. Just wanted to play on the rock pile. I couldn't find anything to flex the rear suspension all the way out though. I just have to give Marv a plug on the "Springer suspension" set-up. This thing flexes insane. I still haven't had it flexed out all the way!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did have several dirt bike riders come over to be spectators... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

<font color="red"> Just want to say THANKS to all our other vets out there today! </font color>

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

show off /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Wanna go play??? You should be able to do that now too. Did the rest of the install go O.K.?

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

it's all in. All i need is longer shocks and longer brake lines. THe shock mounting is still up for debate. i am going through v.4.0 later tonight. Didn't you see my wirte up on the install? zakk's Springer Suspension Install Write Up

soon...i hope to have it all ironed out by Jan 1, 2003