Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Get me a new setup in my truck

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by Sandman, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

It is the Galaxy 99 thats been tuned up with a 50 watt internal linear on top of that. Yesterday I was driving around town and was talking to somebody in Alabama. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Phreak480

Phreak480 Registered Member

Very nice
    i currently have my peaked cobra 25(pushin over 20 watts) in my truck runnin intp a 102" whip antenna on the left rear of the truck

as soon as i fix the locks so i can acutally lock up my truck i'll probably be puttin in my galaxy 33 which pushes a little over 25 watts and after on top of that i've got me a little 2 pill that brings me up close to 300 watts

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just sold my Galaxy 99. When it's time for another mobile in the K5, I'll probley get a top of the line RCI, or a Galaxy 93T. I might buy another Galaxy 99, they are nice radios.

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I got a good deal on this one. $200 from a starving trucker. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif