Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Get Real !!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Aug 29, 2000.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>I just read a post on one of the other forums in here about one of the people from this site being rude and threatening to another member and I felt I had to speak out. I like to reply to posts sometimes with a little humor because I feel it builds a positive vibe and other times I reply with information on a problem somebody is having that I can help them with and then I post my opinion on a certain subject ( right or wrong ) because these are all my rights as an American. I feel every person on here should have the freedom to say whatever they think is right. However, when some people can't handle opposing veiws without lashing out in rage it makes me upset. Two guys I've worked with for the last 10 - 12 years just got fired yesterday simply because they couldn't agree to disagree and it escallated into a fist fight. That is insane ! Everyone has different veiws and opinions, that's what makes America so great. I say, if you can't accept other people's statements at face value without getting all worked up to the point of threats, then maybe you should step away.... at least until you can get a grip with your anger. I appologize if I went on about this but it was something that I feel very strong about. I like to have fun here and when I heard what had happened it bothered me to the point that I had to speak about it. Let's try a little harder to get along from now on.</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

2. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

Agree with you 100%, well said.

3. mike race

mike race 1/2 ton status

Amen

fix'n finally

4. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

yeah, i'm nice......but don't mess with my girlfriend!.....

5. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

6. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

Funny you should bring this up as last week I had a fellow poster follow a few of my post with rude post. I drop him an e-mail and asked him for the info he was talking about as fact, It would not have been the first time I was wroung or that some pub was wroung! His respons was to cal me a lier, I ofered to send him the info I had to see if it would make since with his, to date he has not responded to me or reposted on the board that I have seen.

We all are here to learn and to share tricks we each have learned to fix some of the same things. I for one have a dry hummor, and dont always come off as I should or would like. But I have spent the last 24 years of my 40 years playing with blazer first my dads and now mine, in that time the one thing that has been proven over and over is that GM does not read its own books, and people are a strange lot! With easy to step om toes!

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken