Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Get your FREE web pages while there hot!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Jun 1, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OK, guys
    Wondering what I have been working on lately, check out the main page, you can now sign up for a FREE 20MG web page, email and other goodies. If you need help please use the help link it is very good, better than I could explain anyway. If you have a site with another free place you can use the site mover (just copies it over) to move to your new home. Also these pages are for personal pages, if you are a business email me to set up a vendor page. When we get a few pages up I will create a member directory so we can check out each others page. Enjoy!

Steve

PS - As soon as some one creates a new page or moves one over, reply to this post and let us know what your address is so we can check it out.

I almost forgot: These web pages are independent of your username here at the message forum, so if you want to reserve your user name that you use at the forum you better hurry before someone else reserves it.

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

My website: http://blazer79.coloradok5.com is up and running. <font color=red>THANKS STEVE!!!!!!</font color=red>

<font color=black>//////
    What the heck!...Drive it like gas is $0.50/gal!!!
    </font color=black>[​IMG]

4. Kodiak

Kodiak 1/2 ton status

Thanks. kodiak.coloradok5.com will soon be up and running. May take awhile though as this is my first site, and I'm not too computer literate

5. CK5

Cool guys, I would check out the help link (under the free web page area) on the main page and read it over, lots of info there on how to get started.

Steve

6. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Hey! I reserved http://onetonSub.coloradoK5.com sorry it's not about Blazers, but rather a 4 door, stretched K5 Blazer!! Need the room for 6 kids!! Please bear with me as I take my first shot at web site design (!!!). Gotta get these rugrats to bed so I can play with it and get something up to look at!!

ken

7. CK5

Hey, not a problem, I will most likely allow any truck or car and then put together a member directory for only solid axle Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban/Trucks (kind of like how the message forums are set up) that way you can have a page for your Nova/Camaro etc. if you want.

Steve

8. J.R.

J.R. Guest

STEVE,VERY NICE SET UP,THIS WILL BE MY FIRST WEB SITE ALSO,CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED!!THANKS!!
    J.R.454K5.COLORADOK5.COM

BIGBLOCK MAN

9. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm working on mine later . Will be http://www.83diesel.coloradok5.com
    I'm really impressed Steve , Where else could a person have such great fun and it's FREE !!! Thanks alot !!!

10. CrazeeBush

CrazeeBush 1/2 ton status

YiPeeeeeeee!Great job Steve! I've got the "skelaton" of my truck up, and I'd like everyone to go view it and see if they have problems. It WILL take a sec or 2 to load. =)

11. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

Dude I really appreciate the web site. This will be my first atempt at a web site and from what Ive seen it looks like you made it pretty easy for us non computer people(wrenchheads)....Keep up the GREAT work "O Mighty Webmaster"
    Now if I just had a laptop and could take it wheelin with me Id be O.K.
    Slodawg.....aint no feelin like K5 mobilin

[​IMG]

12. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah I was so excited I forgot My web address will be http//slodawg.coloradok5.com. Dont have time to finish it tonight but this weekend I bet Ill be on the computer (when im not working on my 78.minor t-case swap) Thanx Steve
    Slodawg

[​IMG]

13. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

Steve what speed is this site ran on the web pages are really fast!

14. ggallin13

ggallin13 1/2 ton status

Sweeeet! I am now the owner of http://ggallin13.coloradok5.com!!! Thanks so much Steve, I can't believe how cool this site is! I am waiting for my Tuff Country lift to arrive, then I am putting it in and I'll have some pics![​IMG] The other pages I have are lame, so I won't be moving them. Do the web pages obviate the need for sending in photos for the gallery? I hope to document every stage of building my truck, i.e. lift, regearing/lockers, paint, etc....

The coolest site on the web just keeps getting cooler[​IMG]!!!!!

15. 73/75 k5

73/75 k5 Registered Member

just got my web site but its still under constuction because I am also new to this. It's going to my first web page also. It may take awhile but I'll get it up and running. http://rubiconk5.coloradok5.com

16. getsome

getsome 1/2 ton status

Just got done messing around with my new site. Steve I just wanted to say thanks. The address is: getsome.coloradok5.com.

Getsome

17. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Just got agm73k5.coloradok5.com, I'll put something up by sunday night I hope, setting up a web page is a final for one of my classes.
    -AGM73K5

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

18. Bondo

Bondo 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty busy setting up an e-commerce site for work but I'm going to try to have bondo.coloradok5.com up as soon as possible.

BONDO WILL FIX ANYTHING!!!

19. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

Everybody.......who da man?....u da man Steve!!!! the site is awesome thank ya!
    I didn't get anything done so no need to go now... but I'm at www.BigRig.coloradok5.com in the future check it out but now I...must....sleep!
    Chris

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A FOUR WHEELING PROBLEM!

20. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Who da MAN? STEVE IS da MAN!!!This is awsome,Steve.I wanna say Thanks,for all the hard work,and I'm sure everybody else feels the same way!This is the best site ever.Too bad I haven't gotten to the message board yet,I've been trying to set up http://cblazer81.coloradok5.com.

<font color=red>Wanna'keep wheelin? Get involved!
    Check the "Land Use" section of this board.</font color=red>