Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gettin' me a tow rig finally!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by rick88blaze, May 28, 2006.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I just closed the on a '93 Chevy K2500 tonight. I should take possession by the end of this week or as soon as the bank finalizes everything. I'll post up some pic's as soon as I get it. It's a Silverado, 350, auto, 14bsf rear with 3.73 gears. The interior is immaculate. The truck is blue and silver with blue interior. It's got centerline rims with 33-12.5-15 BFG M/T's on it with about 3/4 original tread. I'll be swapping those out with my 33 BFG A/T's when I get it. If my wagon wheels will fit on it I'll just swap out tires and rims. If not, I'll leave the centerlines on it. It's got a few small things wrong with it like a small crack in the windshield, and cracked driver's mirror and a few paint blemishes, but other than that it's in great shape. :thumb: I can't wait to get the check to pay him so I can get it. :woot: Like I said, I'll post up pic's when I get it later this week. :D

Rick

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Congrats Rick! Now you can tow the K5 to Blazer Bash this year :)

3. rick88blaze

I'd love to but it looks like I'll be deployed this fall. :mad:

Maybe next year. :D

Rick

4. stallion85

I might be going also, but am at the bottom of the list. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't have to go again. It feels like I just got back:confused:

5. rick88blaze

I've been lucky with deployments over these past 5 years or so. I haven't been since '01 after 9/11. I would have gone in '04, but my orders to Korea cancelled that out. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I do. I am heading to Texas in 2 weeks for RFM school though. It will be a welcome break from this place. :thumb:

Rick

6. rick88blaze

This Sucks!!!!!

I had everything lined up to get this damn truck and it all falls to ****!!!!! I won't go into it but I won't be getting it. It's a very sweet deal if anyone else is looking for a nice older K2500 and at a great price. :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Rick

7. stallion85

That sucks Rick. You'll find another deal out there.....