Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gettin' ready for Dakota Territory Challenge!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Rockblazer, Aug 22, 2000.

1. Rockblazer

Rockblazer 1/2 ton status

Gettin\' ready for Dakota Territory Challenge!

Just getting ready for our 18th annual Challenge. Kinda happy and kinda sad. This will be the last trip out with the big K5 tub. Gonna do a body swap to a more trail friendly (narrower) body. The body of choice... a Jeep tub. Just kidding, I have an 87 S-10 Blazer body I am gonna swap on there. From there it will be a top over steering, shackle flip, on board air, and whittle down the 14 bolt for some additional clearance. Hopefully, if all goes well it'll be ready by the time the snow flies! Hopefully! So, you guys let me know if I have to move over to the S-10 page now or maybe Steve will start Colorado S-5 site, hmmmmm.... just doesn't sound right! Take care and have fun.

"You're right... I don't understand that Jeep thing!"

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Re: Gettin\' ready for Dakota Territory Challenge!

Good luck with the swap. Hope the S-10 body doesn't get as banged up as your K5 body has! See ya Saturday morning.

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com