Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Getting anxious , can't wait

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pauly383, Feb 3, 2005.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

13 days until pitchers and catcher report . And 17 days until green flag drops at Daytona .

I am going crazy waiting :mad:

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Just watched last years race a few days ago ..... been hogging my son's Xbox playing Nascar 2005 ......

........... it's been a long winter, I can't wait for racing to start again.:saweet: :saweet:

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My son and I played Nascar2004 on playstation last night before bedtime... 5 years old, that kid can drive!

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I used to get excited about Daytona every year. Always planned a big breakfast party( its on a 9:00 where I live) invited all my friends over. Had heaping plates of Eggs, polish sauage, and taters, and of course Beer.! But It seems NASCAR is loosing its appeal to me. Dont like all the new rules. Almost all the new drivers are like little Jeffy Gordon clones. Jees...! A driver cant even get mad and throw his or her helmet without getting fined or thrown out of a race. They are taking all the exicetement out of it. I fall asleep during races all the time....... maby its all the new circles and arrow graphics and the constant Blah Blah Blah from the announcers that does it. Prolly watch the Daytona but it may be the only Cup race I watch all year.

I am looking forward to the racing season but I have been watching TheSpeed World Challenge. Good racing! The GT class is great. You can watch real stock cars race. Vetts, Cadillacs, Vipers, Mustangs, Audis, Porsches,BMWs,Ferraris ECT. All compete against each other. These are mostly unmodified cars that you can buy from any car dealer. Aftermarket bolt ons that are for sale to the public are allowed. They race on DOT approved tires. Horsepower is 400-550. I like it because it is like Win....Er.... Sum Stupid Phone Company Cup used to be. People racing cars you can buy, modify, and see driving around on the street.

5. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Heheh, pitchers and catchers.:blush:

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Watch the truck race then :D

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Yup! Gotta admit I do like the Craftsman truck series.

I like baseball. But girls softball is more fun to watch.