Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Getting High In My Apt...not literally

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ive gettin ready for the skiing trip this weekend. So I figured Id use the same stuff on my Jeans and Sweatshirt etc as I did for Pheasant and Duck hunting. Its called PermaSheild. Its a temp water proofer in an aerosol can. Ive had good luck with it. But its 25 out so I just so just sprayed it on here in my appartment and hung it up on my makeshift clothsline in my living room.:doah:

THIS STUFF STINKS Ive got a feeling im gonna wake up with one hell of a headache.

I think im gonna go crack a window.

2. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Note to self this stuff dont do this again, window is open and fan is running.

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Yeah, I've had to learn to adjust moving up here from S. Cal aboot similar issues :o .

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

next thing ya know,you'll be running through your nieghbors yards nekid.ask me how i know.:haha:

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the way I have done it is hang them up in the shower with the bathroom fan on and the window open. works good

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

could you hang it from your door mirror on your truck and spray??

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Bathroom woulda worked slick, Ill prolly do that tonight if i throw another spray of the stuff on em.

I dont have a garage in the town I live in during the week Boggerless. My Blazer sits outside all the time, I just live in an apartment right now. I plan on moving to my hometown in a year or less. Leaning towards less. Just need to find a place to move into back home.

The rest of my rigs are all back home at our farm, except for my K10 which is up at Kerts