Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Getting ready for a REAL romantic V-day.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Feb 13, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Maybe I should have planned my activities a bit better. I did good on props. Card, coupon book, wine, candles, filet mignons... It's the easy essentials I overlooked. Had LEFTOVER Taco Bell super deluxe reheated nachos with extra beans for breakfast and this super spicy kung pao chinease with super hot red peppers for lunch. I'd better to remember to tone it down for dinner, or tommorrow might be an explosive event!

Dammit....It's always something.

Anyways, happy Friday 13th yall!

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

You better lite those candels in a well ventilated area /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

< gonna cook steak, and angel hair pasta in parmesean sauce with shrimp.. candle lit by vanilla scented candles, then to the beach to watch the sun set..

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

there ya go! sounds like you've got it figgered out. My bombs have passed, so I think mine will earn some brownie points too...with what i've got in mind for the near future, I'll need them!

5. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Since we both forgot about our anniversary untill 3 weeks after it passed (for the 2nd year in a row) I don't think V-day is high on our list. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

Hell, I went and bought new tires for my wife's ride, am cooking her and my mom dinner, which it is my mom's birthday on V-day, and having my brothers and their SO over also. Don't know what I'll do for the wife afterwards, it'll be too late to watch the sunset since everyone will be over, but may drive down a dirt path /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. I know, I'm a sorry A** husband.