Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

getting rid of a teledyne and the dumb trucker

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 21, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well the powers that be at ABC descided we did not need two teledynes?they say a storm center needs it more.its a 2 billion dollar a year company,buy e'm a new one!:screwy: so as ussual they send a low-boy traler to get it. the dock is too deep,so its a good thing we have a crane.(the truck i;ll be driving soon).so the guy shows up and we line him up with the crane to load it.the machine weighs aboot 10.000lbs and when we lift it doofus walks up to it??if those straps break he could be fooked,so tell him to back up and he just stands there.dumb luck on his part that things went well.these are the same straps that bust trying to pull another truck out of the mud slowly and there was cletus 2 foot away from them.:haha:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

fock! darwin misses again!

3. boggerless

:haha: :haha: i could not believe he would be that close to something that could kill or mame him and not think?the rear straps were through where the chains hold it to the back of the truck.as anyone who has seen this done offroad, the square edge likes to cut the strap.and that strap was on the rear where the weight is.:rolleyes: AND he knew that.:laugh: i can't wait to start driving that crane,major pay raise.:bow:

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yep, Cletus is one dumb motherfocker...................

5. boggerless

we had a sales rep there and i told him the only reason nothing went wrong was cuz i had the digi cam.without that it was just another story with out pics.:doah: