Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Getting Screwed by a CK5 Member *UPDATE-for now*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Swanson52, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Ok, I sent a MO out for some parts in August to a fellow member. It was nothing too huge; a greaseable ORD front shackle kit and the other greaseable main eye kit. No prob. I wait about 2 weeks (of hearing NOTHING), and send a PM and Email. Nothing for about 2 more weeks, then the guy emails me that he just got back from vacation, and would be sending the parts out right away. No prob. Another month goes by, and I PM and email again (still being cordial). I hear back 2 weeks after that-his dad had a heart attack, and he had to fly to Ohio, but he would get the parts out. Since then, I have sent several emails and PM's about my parts, and in December I informed him that I would be filing mail fraud charges through the Postmaster General and would post up the name here. Now first off, if someone takes 6 months to get me some parts that I paid for, I CAN ACCEPT THAT, as long as they are always in contact with me. Sh!t happens, and I know how life goes. But as soon as I start getting avoided and ignored is when I think it is a problem. Secondly, I have not been the most prompt every time I am supposed to send out parts, due to work, kids, whatever. I am not perfect, but the point of this is to let people know about a possible screwing over. SO...without further adieu- if you do business with <font color="red"> SPACEBOY </font color> , prepare to get fawked over. Thanks for listening, hope you don't get/haven't been burned by this fawker.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Getting Screwed by a CK5 Member

I bought a set of zero rates from spaceboy. It took him forever to mail them. When he finally did send them it cost him half of what I paid to ship them piority mail.

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Now first off, if someone takes 6 months to get me some parts that I paid for, I CAN ACCEPT THAT, as long as they are always in contact with me. Sh!t happens, and I know how life goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think thats really cool of you! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

ttt

I forgot (Shaggy reminded me to do this);

His email addy - spaceboy383@yahoo.com
    Name - Aaron Mason
    Location - Pearl City, HI.

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Here is the email I got from this guy today-

Tim,

Please send me your address and I will send you a money order for the $90 I owe you.

Aaron

After several months of non-responsiveness, this is a start! I will keep you updated. Thanks to all the CK5ers who offered to help, did help (with emails and gifts like uglychevy sent /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif), and showed support. Gotta love Colorado K5! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

hey, does he have a 383 or is he just a dreamer?? by his email addy u would think that he has one, but then again ppl r questioning wether or not he really has a CUCV truck that is for sale in the for sale forum. just a thought
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    NITRO

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Uglychevy sent something to him? Oh, I gotta know... Send me a PM if it's inappropriate for the forum, please... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

8. muscle

muscle 1/2 ton status

Uglychevy sent something to him? Oh, I gotta know... Send me a PM if it's inappropriate for the forum, please...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh me too! please! please! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i sent him some rose's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    you can tell, i dont care, just do it in a pm /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

And oddly enough Swanson, he hasnt replied /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif gee, I wonder why?
    *falls back out of chair ROTFF*

11. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

And oddly enough Swanson, he hasnt replied gee, I wonder why?

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Remind me to keep on your good side! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif what? all i did was send roses /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif