Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Getting tired of

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

all the pollital compains on TV where they put down thier oponets. Would much reather hear what they've done and will do. Sick of all the smearing, makes it hard to know who is promissing what.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Would much reather hear what they've done and will do

[/ QUOTE ]
    why there going to lie to you either way /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif lol

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

I think they should make a "Polition Survivor Series" program on T.V. - who ever survives, WINS!.
    A No-holds-barred kinda thing, kill the other fawker if you can. Now thats a pollitiotion I would follow.

We really don't have the time or money to wast on any fool who can't hold their own....

Know what I'm sayin'

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

id watch that /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

We tend to elect the greediest meglomaniacs rahter than the people who can actually get things done...Congress voted themselves a raise just after 9/11 (which went strangly unnoticed), and they are voting themselves another one in Oct (I think is what I read)...while the rest of the country is facing layoffs, slowdowns, tax hikes, and diminished city services (here in Texas, Insane Homeowners insurance rates), Congress is comfortably well ahead of the inflation curve (by about 50%)...the Governors race here is about which guy is the biggest Felon...And now Gore is back in the news runnin' his mouth about something or another...I'm amazed our form of Government works at all...

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

to be honest id be surprised if i vote.Most of the time it seems useless to me because politics in this country are so screwy.And usually i dont like anyone who runs.And here in az the props. are so ignorant that who really cares???maybe im a bad american.

7. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

thats exactly why you should run, if you want to change something use your vote. The reason politics is so crooked is that most politicians know that so few people do actually give a crap...voter turn out for most elections is dismally low...so if ya want something to change suck it up and make a difference, write letters and vote..thats one reason we're loosing trails to the eco nazis /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Least you are not here in CA where we have a choice of Davis and Simon. They both suck... screwed if we vote Davis, screwed if we vote Simon. If you vote 3rd party it's a wasted joke of a vote.... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

9. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

not if everyone votes third party.

nader in '04!