Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

getting to be more than i thought

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Oct 19, 2002.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

when i first started going at my blazer thinking i was just going to slap a new floor in it and drive it, well thats kind of changed into an almost frame of type thing lol. im going to be raising the body up and repainting it..and the axles..cause i cant stand rusty ass undercarage..and ill be putting in poly mounts and a 2" body lift..new lift springs and shocks, new floor of course..tires wheels...and other body work, i actually think ill go out and buy a cheap car or something to drive untill its done! o well.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Frightening ain't it? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They are never done...and when they are they are usually for sale.

Rene

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yes it is lol..i think i got that same disorder that all the other 4x4ers hear got..obsesive truckpulsive disorder!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    obsesive truckpulsive disorder!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thats a big 10-4 good buddy.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i've got it. my parents say sell it i say no they say sell it i say no etc... this goes on forever and its pissin me off. they just don't understand. they hate it when i go muddin too. they just weren't 4x4 people. tsk tsk. i do think i'm gonna bring back that s-10 thats at the ranch to drive around daily. dunno tho. later.

jacob

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

my dads a mechanic..drives a 3/4 ton 79...knows a lot about that stuff and all..but he aint into this muddin stuff and all that as he would say lol. when i get the blazer going and go muddin im going to get bitched at for about an hour straight every time i get back "your ganna break this, you should be doin this, your paying the bills on this one and yadaydada yada"