Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR the subs not gonna be at moab!

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Aug 12, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

and niether am i. i just don't have the money for it. i have $400. i added it all up, if i break something the sub is done, i wouldn't be able to afford spare parts. so i'm not going.

BUT... i can dump that $400 into the sub and get a shackle flip, zero rates, body lift and stereo. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif so i guess there's a good side to this. my uncle knows a guy at Kenwood or Alpine (can't remember) that can get me a stereo at wholesale and i'm buying a shackle flip from captain chaos this week so i'll still be able to have some fun. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

There you go, there is usually a good side to everything. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it either... there's a good chance for not, since I'm kinda in the same boat as you... I need new tires before I can go offroad again, and thats the same money I'd need to get fuel, and/or spare parts if I break on the trail...

I'll make it next year tho, when I have money pouring out of my ears, or at least a better savings of money when the time comes...

-Rich

4. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I can honestly say I'm not going to make it. I've had 2 days off in the last 4 weeks and I may have to work Satuday. I just found out I have to work durring the Rubicon trip next month. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. muddysub

yep i'm not gonna make it /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but i already got plans for that money. hehehehe /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I can't make it either...Lack of Job = Lack of Money. My burb will be there in spirit though /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I'll be there to represent. I've just about got all the parts and will have mon-weds to install them all in a marathon wrench fest. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

8. muddysub

cool do a good job representing the sub culture.

9. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

I'm noticing such good carma here. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif Sorry to hear your not going. I would but I'm going to be in Utah at the wrong time this year and unfortunately in the wife's sub and not mine. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif But hers is much more road friendly. So whats the word on our stickers????????? I need to cover up some dings!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. muddysub

i'll check on em.