Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

#*&%#@ GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by muddysub, Aug 12, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif AT THIS RATE I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i only have $400 and i was adding it up and it looks bad!! how much is it gonna cost to camp in moab? and how many meals will be provided, just friday night bar-b-que? all i had taken into consideration was gas money. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

of cousre if i don't go, i don't have to replace parts. cuz i know i'll break something at moab, and right now i couldn't afford to replace anything. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif if i broke the first day the sub would sit on a trailer the next 3 days, and i don't want that.

if i don't go i could put that $400 into the sub and get a stereo, shackle flip, 1" body and 1" zeros. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Reality sucks...

rene

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Then it's a good thing I don't exist on that plain of reality or I wouldn't be able to go either... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif