Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ghetto Situation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Sep 1, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif my gosh this sucks.Someone forgot to pay the electric bill because she was too busy,and NOW i am running a super ghetto fab extension cord from my neigbors house to the COMPUTER!!! But ya cant run two things at once, oh no, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif otherwise youll blow the breaker /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif ive only heard about this, never had to do it before /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif this sucks /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif you guys should feel lucky. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifIt gets shut on @ 730 tommorow morning. I wanted to watch tv, but wait........i cant!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi want a cold soda,but wait, there warm!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Just thought i would share this ghetto fabbed experiance with you guys.Carry on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You pu$$y /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif thats what icechest and generators are for /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

wiht the price of gas? make the neighbor pay for it, good one /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i wish i had an icechest right now. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I live in an all electric home, so im basically screwed /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif BTW its just one of those things people neglect until its gone . /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i sure do apprectiate things more now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif it makes me want to move to a third world country and live in a little shack,no work ever, just hang around and be a bum. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Yeah thats the ticket ... I WANT TO BE A BUM!!! Bwahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

yeah i was thinking of going back over there and just telling them that this is the new program now, and that they are lucky to be able provide me with my electrical needs.I even told the elctric company that my grandma was over visiting , and she has a breathing machine thats electrical, and shes gonna DIE if they dont come over and flip the switch......NOPE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifThey diddnt fall for that. What a bunch of cold bastards /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Pretty soon theyl be selling the air we breath......OXEGEN FOR SALE!!!!! Come and GET your oxegen HERE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wish i had an icechest right now. I live in an all electric home, so im basically screwed

[/ QUOTE ]
    Damn I forgot Your a flatlander /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ya see it's like this son. When you live in the mountains like Myself you get used to losing power for weeks on end from winter storms. Thats why You should always be prepared, but since Your a city boy You probably don't have a fighting chance.
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

No wonder i get along with you so well ya damn tow truck drivin crazy nut!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I cant wait for this to end............. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We need a few smud trucks towed around here with 60 and 14 ff under there /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif ghetto fab baby /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

well, its been real fun, i mean REAL fun,(in a sarcastic, dry ,lame, redneck, pissed off plumber humor tone) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but i have to go now, because .......DIDDNT I ALREADY TELL YA?????? YA GOT TA UNPLUG THE GOSH DAMN COMPUTER IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE GOSH DARN TV SET!!!! grumble grumble /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif SO.......bu buy!!!! BU-buy!!!! BU-BUY!!!! dont you hate that???? BU-BUY???? whoever thought of twisting the original goodbye into "BU-BUY" needs to be casturated and shot on site!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ok enough miscellanious ramblings, i have to go and plug in the tv now /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif later dudes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

why did they shut off your power... was it alot time since whoever forgot to pay it, didn't pay it? we pay our bills a few days late, and we always get power... maybe its because I live in the woods /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm thinking this sounds like a un-used script from Seinfeld.

Jerry: What are you doing with that extension cord??

Kramer: Well, I refused to pay my electric bill and I need to get online.

Jerry: Why aren't you paying your electric bill??

Kramer: They're robbing me Jerry.

Jerry: So, how long do I get to live with this extension cord under my door??

Kramer: Only until I get the wiring run through the walls to feed my apartment from yours......

Maybe?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thats funny!!! Bwahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm thinking this sounds like a un-used script from Seinfeld.

Jerry: What are you doing with that extension cord??

Kramer: Well, I refused to pay my electric bill and I need to get online.

Jerry: Why aren't you paying your electric bill??

Kramer: They're robbing me Jerry.

Jerry: So, how long do I get to live with this extension cord under my door??

Kramer: Only until I get the wiring run through the walls to feed my apartment from yours......

Maybe?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I want to see that episode! thats fawking halarious! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif