Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ghost

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by protechk5, May 3, 2005.

1. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Who here belives in them or has seen one. One of my best friends, his house is built on a old farm. His family is real close to mine, and even his parents swear on this. But he sleeps in the basement and he said a girl just walked through the walls. When he told his parents, they said that his sister saw the same thing a few weeks ago, and that they didnt tell him. His whole family swears on it. If i saw something like that id think i would drop dead. Who here thinks they seen one or belives in ghost.

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Search my posts brother,,,its a whole deal about gohsts,,and stuff, i wish there was a real horny girl ghost ,,that would be ok i guess. :D

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I believe in them and have possibly seen one. Cannot find another explanation for it, yet........................

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Never have seen one, but the idea scares me

Why?

...you can not kill what is already dead

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

you can however ask it nicely to leave.

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yeah, but what if the ghost is a total dick?

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

sick Stave on it. :p:

9. HELLBENT DESIGNS

HELLBENT DESIGNS 1/2 ton status

and he doesn't like you? :angry1:

10. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

They don't bother most people and just live there in there own way. If you don't like them leave. Never had a house that way but would not bother me no more than the kids running around. Only met one ghost though. Oh encounter not a meeting it just threw me out of the way. Guess i was going where i didn't need too.

11. aealliarmy

aealliarmy Registered Member

my wife thinks that im crazy but i swear i saw a ghost of a civil war soldier in a field which was a civil war battle field that is also 3 blocks from my house. he didnt appear to be doing anything but walking around so it didnt scare me but what does is the possibility that my house could be on that same battle field.

12. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I have a weird story..

When I was 5 my grandfather woke me up from a nap and told me that he was leaving and wanted to tell me goodbye. They lived a couple of hours west of us.. and I figured they were in town and stopped by to visit. I was sort of "hurt" that no one had woke me up while they were there, since we only saw them a few times a year. I told him I wanted him to stay a little longer, and he said he could not.. that he just wanted to tell me goodbye. He told me to go back to sleep.. and although I didn't want to.. as much as I tried, I could not stay awake.. and fell asleep again.

When I got up, my mom was sitting at the kitchen table crying... and when I asked her what was wrong, she told me that he had died.

He was home, asleep, taking a nap on the couch when he died.

I don't know if it's a ghost story.. but I can tell you, it happened, and it didn't feel like a dream. I guess y'all have to be the judge on it..

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

When I was 7 or so, I was in the security office of the USS North Carolina. My mom played tennis with the security officer, and I had asked if he would show me around the ship. Anyway, we got to go all through it, to places that most don't get to see. The whole time, he was telling me about how the ship is haunted by poltergeists. Apparently, back in WWII, the ship was torpedoed by a Japanese plane or submarine, I can't remember which, and the torpedo hit the ship in a relatively harmless area, but it killed three sailors while they were in the showers. The ghosts of those three sailors are said to be the poltergeists. Anyway, we got back to the security office, which is a fairly decent sized compartment, and we were talking about the ship when a coke can went flying across the compartment and hit the bulkhead.

We were on the other side of the room.