Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gimme My Money!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Jun 18, 2006.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

So I had a friend back in my pre-Marine days who I loaned a bunch of money. Later on this clown pretty much disappears off the face of the earth. I found his e-mail one time and I sent him a message and he responded but when my next e-mail said something about my money I never heard from him again.

Fast forward to the present and my wife and I were fooling around on my space and I stumbled upon his page. I thought it would be fun to put a post on his comment board. Simple message... I'm going to put the pic below on there along with some text to the effect of "gimme my money beeotch!" :mad:

[​IMG]

This is also the view you get if you break into my house. Note the CK5 shirt. :thumb: :grin:

j

2. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

So was that a self portrait using the timer on the camera? Even with the gun unloaded and the safety on I'd have felt pretty 'hinky' aiming a gun at a loved one for something as trivial as a picture. Not preachin', or trying to be an asshole... :crazy:

Rene

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I just hope you keep that thought in your mind and don't follow through with it...................

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice. :haha: :haha: :haha: So if you are successful, I have this neighbor.......

6. jekbrown

lol, fear not, safety precautions were taken.

Can't think of a good reason not to post the pic... the guy doesn't know where I live anymore and he's a pansy girly-man. He knows he doesn't want to get into it with fists or guns with me. ;) Besides, its meant to be a joke. I would like my $$$ but it seems pretty obvious that the dirt bag is going to go to his grave in debt. Might as well have some fun with it.

What as funny is that my wife and I were joking about the idea and laughing... so when the time came to take the pic it took me 4-5 mins to get my "angry face" going without laughing. lol!

j

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

In this day and age, it can be taken as a terroristic (no, not the jihad kind) threat and some states have laws on the books prohibiting such conduct.

This is CA's example:
    Although the owes ya, running the risk of getting into legal entanglements is probably not worth it.

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the other thing is you can't post a reply to anyone comments unless you are a friend of thiers so they have to approve of ya 1st. sorry to rain on your parade

9. jekbrown

i know about the friend part... already sent the request. I don't know jack about Myspace... but my wife is a guru and walks me through their silly little rules. I've known the guy since the 5th grade... so I assume he'll approve me. Could be wrong I guess.

thanks for the legalesse Bubba. I can see the reason for the law... but its also a slipery slope type thing. Politicians tend not to think about those things unfortunately. :(

maybe I could add a legal disclaimer....

"the image above is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be a threat against any group or individual."

:thumb:

j

10. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

After seeing that pict I think I will send you some money just in case I forgot too!!!!!

11. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I say you give us his email, name, and we can find his phone number and we have us a pirate style WENZEL roast.... it'll be fun..

12. jekbrown

lol!!! we'll have to see how it works out. I guess I won't post the pic... my wife changed her mind and said I shouldn't do it. Personally, if I was single I'd prolly post it up and throw caution to the wind. This isn't the sort of guy who goes to the cops... cause he's had a few legal issues himself. At any rate, guess I'll just keep the pic for its entertainment value. :thumb:

and yeah... I'll take any/all donations for my K5 project fund. :thumb:

j