Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Girl at school

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Nov 12, 2002.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Ok so theres this girl in my orchestra class. Lately she has taken to taking my lettermans jacket (though i realy dont mind /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif). But anyway to the point, i hate how girls can see right through me. On of her friends came up while we were talking and said "so when the hell are you going to ask her out". Needless to say i got quite red, but i was talking to her about it today after school and she was realy cool about it . The thing im asking is when i do go over to pick her up for a date (planning one as i type this) what shouldnt i do when i meat her parents, i only ask becouse she is realy cool ( she even likes wheelin /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) so i realy dont whant to loose her over something stupid. I guess now i realy do need that bigger truck, gotta keep mine bigger than hers /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Dude, there's nothing better than being confident. BUT, be sure this "confidence" doesn't make you seem cocky.
    When you meet her parents, give them both (yes, Mom too) a firm handshake and introduce yourself to them. Answer any questions truthfully, and try to act naturally (maybe that last suggestion should be omitted?!?!)

3. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

ok junior it looks like you need some help first things first DO NOT BRING HER HOME LATE???2nd shake her dads hand (maybe he wont be home ) /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifthird just be yourself , parents today are pretty cool and last but not least keep your hand's off her hooters if you want a 2nd date? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

i dont know about you northwesterners, but a good ole set of manners is good, thank you, please, yessir, nosir yesmam, nomam. never refuse their cooking. as kfor seconds, even if it tastes as good as your toe. dont be all up on your girl but dont ignore her either. no cockyness, check your attitude at the door.

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

When i talked to her about it, it sounds like her mom is one of the over protective types (im realy worried about that becouse im 17 and shes 15 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif). Her dad sounds realy cool but should i be realy worried about the age thing?
    And no i wont go for kopping a feel, especially not on the first date! That would be suicide. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

if you have a mohawk, wear a hat, trust me on that one! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You've got to be f'n kidding me? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. muddysub

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You've got to be f'n kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ] who me? i have a 'hawk and it gets some good comments but girls parents don't trust a kid with a mohawk for some reason. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Look again mohawk boy, I was replying to the thread started. Just for that, this just in from the Chop Mafiaoso, YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!

10. muddysub

Just for that, this just in from the Chop Mafiaoso, YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] OMG /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif WHAT HAVE I DONE!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

serriously should i be worried about being 17 (and actually truning 18 in Feb.)? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. muddysub

i wouldn't be.

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Ok thanks guys im going to talk to her tomarow at school!

14. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Speak clearly to her parents. Look her dad in the eyes when you shake his hand, don't do the limp hand thing. Keep any slang to a minimum (dude, man, pimpin', etc) if you even talk like that. Remember the manners your parents taught you, offer to help her mom if she's doing anything. Smile a lot and just be yourself.

15. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

16 year old hear..nah dont worry bout it ..if you show her/and her parents you are a respponsible guy, and have plenty of mannors..im sure they wont think anything of it..and besides thats not to much of a difference once ur in highschool and up anyway..

16. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

serriously should i be worried about being 17 (and actually truning 18 in Feb.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You would be if it was my 15 year old daughter! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

robbin the cradle, hmm? jk good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

im realy worried about that becouse im 17 and shes 15

[/ QUOTE ] All I can say is that I'm glad I have a son /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Oh, and if the father is in the living room cleaning his gun (I say this because prolly what I would be doing), don't take it personal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

LMAO haha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif nah but really they are just messin with you go for it!

20. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

isent the rule of thumb for the age thing no younger than half your age + 7 years?...if so...i dont see a problem with it..just be cool with the parents and all will be good...if they tell ya to have her home by 10..have her home by 9:30..just do crap like that and you should be golden