Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Girl Problems can you help?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big dan, Apr 19, 2006.

1. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well here's the deal, Ive dated this girl for 2 years and its been awesome. She goes hunting fishing and wheeling with me, she puts up with my truck and all my problems always offers to help. just an all around great girl and I love her very much. well it turns out that apparently I havent been treating her very well for a little while and she decided that she wants to take a little bit of a break. well at first it upset me but I decided that I can be her friend and talk to her until she decides that she wants to get back together. Ive been completly ok with this until a couple of weeks ago when I found out that 2 of my good friends that I went to high school with have been after her. this didnt really bother me until she told me that she kinda likes one of them. she promised me that she still loves me and wants to be with me just not right now. she also promised that nothing is going to happen with her and this other guy just hangin out and stuff like that. so now I hate those stupid mother f*****s that used to be my friends and she kinda likes one. I trust her for the most part but Im still worried about it. at first I told her to stfu and leave me alone but now Im talking to her cause its the only way I can get her back which is what I really want. all my real friends told me just to forget about it cause its driving me nuts but I just cant do that. Im afraid that she is lying to me and that Ill kill those guys if I ever see them. can any of you offer any advice? thanks

2. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

let her go and if she comes back then you know it was meant to be.

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

girls are weird... kill the guy make it look like a hunting accident.

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

women never go back to someone waiting, well, at least not until they are 50.
    It sounds harsh, but just tell her, hey if you want to take a break, take a break.
    There's no taking a break and both parties are not going to doanything. She doesn't sound all that nice if she's outright telling you she likes one of your friends either. That's a play tatic designed to do nothing but incite you.
    None of this hemming and hawing around. If she wants to come back, and your not seeing anyone, and you still want to date her, go ahead. But in themean time, tell here your going your seperate ways.
    Easier said than done, but you'll be much happier in the end.

5. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Marry her ,,,,,,,,,,,that will all change,,,,,

6. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

women do as they please

Let her go dude, like a sig line says, women and cats will do what they please. Put your mind on something else or you will go crazy. Crazy can lead to stupid. As far as the other guy goes, if he's a true friend and a real man he would'nt be breaking the boys club rules, If he's not a real friend, don't fault him for having good taste in women. And don't forget, she's in the driver seat so far as the other guy goes. ( and you also ).

7. big dan

sounds like a plan.
    I tried to just let her go cause I know that shell keep doing this if she knows Im waiting for her but its hard.
    and she really is a nice girl she just has her moments and I agree that she is just trying to incite me and it worked.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I would say that y'all are pretty young................................................

Here's a little advice from some old timers............................................

You are young, don't let this petty stuff irritate you. Go out, but a box of Trojans, and maybe a few paper bags and go around tagging every pool of beaver oil you can......................:D

9. big dan

Its hard to keep my mind on other things. I cant even do my school work which is what Im suppose to be doin right now. I dont believe he is a great friend anymore. It doesnt bother me that he has good taste in women its the fact that he was sittin around waiting for us to break up so he could steal her away. thanks for the support guys.

10. big dan

I like this idea too.:D

11. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

It sounds like she wasn't done "exploring" other options.....

She wants to take a break, and then suddenly likes somebody else? That just seems fishy, and more than "just wanting to take a break" to me.

Let her go.... if she comes back, then it was meant to be.....

In the mean time, the best way to get over 1 woman is to get under another :D

Good luck.

12. big dan

Thats what Ive been told.

13. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

it is man, i went out with a girl for 2 yrs we were engaged and everything and she pulled this **** on me, so the next morning while she was at work i moved my **** out of her house and left her with the rent, my name wasnt on any paperwork for the house so **** her. but getting another girl is by far the best way to et over another one, and i agree, it seems kinda fishy that she all of a sudden wants to take a break, knowing that she kinda likes this other guy. IMO nothing is meant to be, there isnt "that special someone" out there waiting for you, or any of us for that matter. if she wants to play stupid games, replace her. show her that it doesnt matter to you then she'll want you back (because girls always want what they cant have) and when she tries something tell her to **** off.

14. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

find a new piece of ass, most likely she has already been with this guy somewhat or she wouldnt want a break.

dont hang up over it. they do this **** all the time.

its like men saying, it isnt you, its me, but we all know its really them.

f her

get a good girl.

15. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yep I agree. What I have seen of this situation with "most" girls. This is a tactic to ease into a breakup. It makes things easier if you take a "break" then drift apart as "friends":mad: She wants to be single, and wants you to wait Faawk that. If the situation was reversed what would she do?

16. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

Is this the first time you have gotten burned/hurt? As I read through the posts, the first thing I noticed is there a lot of dudes still sore...it sucks I've been there. It's one of those things that none of my buddies can help me with, sure they can tell me to find another chick or whatever (yes, I've done it...as we all know that one can backfire if your not careful) but in the end, when I am lying awake at night being eaten alive with some crappy feeling (I think it is jealousy...not so good at identifing feelings..maybe remorse) my buddies can't help me. It has always come down to this for me...what am I looking for and is this it or not. If it is, as is the case with my girl now then I will fight and stick and do the deal...but if it isn't (I've had some of those too) and your just lonley and think she is pretty cool or whatever, then maybe your better off looking for what did Bubba Ray call it "beaver oil"?...

It's a tuff one man and I feel for you. Relationships with girls are difficult, which is one of the reasons why when you hear about someone beign married for 5, 10, 20 years it is so freakin cool...they're doing it.

17. big dan

thanks for all the support guys.

18. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I think you might want to pass on the two headed 2 am bar specials....
    just my two cents

think.. wo... amn... means WHOA MAN.... and thats what you should do.. good advice given..let her go.. if she comes back great,, but even if she did it would be different because she already dissed you for someone else.. which means she wasnt comitted to begin with...

enjoy your life.. practice safe sex

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2006
  19. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Somewhat the same story of my wife and me.

To make a long story short, she screwed him, I found him in her bed, we are divorcing.

To make your story short, forget about her, move on, plenty of fish in the sea whom are better than your girlfriend.

Another plus: you don't have any kids involved. That means you won't have to deal with her anymore for the rest of your life.
    If you do have kids and get divorced or break up, you have to deal with the mom for the rest of your life as long as you have to deal with raising the kids together but separately.

Life goes on. Deal with it as you have it easy now.

20. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Sounds like someone is puttin' ideas in her head. Did she tell you 'how' you have not been treating her well? I would say that she's already moved on, and is using the lame "I need a break" excuse to let you know. I could be wrong. I had a long term girlfriend write me a "dear John" while I was in boot camp. But what she wrote was "I think we should see other people" Well, I'm in f*cking BOOT CAMP, how the hell am I s'posed to see other people? Turns out she was hooking up with an ex. Oh well, let her go, some other dick can treat her worse than you apparently have, and then she'll realize what she had. But don't just sit there waiting for her, play the field.