Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

girls who drive lifted trucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, May 29, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ok my roommate and i seriously disagree here. he says that if a girl wants to drive a lifted truck, it should be a 1/2 ton. that girls shouldn't drive 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, period. he says "i just dont chicks should drive big drive trucks. i dont think chicks that can drive as well as guys." he is totally against girls driving big trucks. i on the other hand think its awesome if a girl drives a big truck, and if they drive a brand new F-250 or F-350 thats lifted, they're sexy as hell! so wat do yall think?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1054191464muddysub">

girls that drive 3/4 and 1 ton lifted trucks
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />sexy as hell, marry me pleeease!
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />eh just another girl no big deal
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />scary! wouldnt wanna drive anywhere near her!
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I voted for #1
    It's cool if they have their own but my wife won't be driving mine /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Why not? Hell they drive 18 Wheeler's, Cement Truck's, Dump Truck's, Asphalt Truck's, Street sweeper's, Grader's, why could'nt they drive a 3/4 or a 1ton? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> You forgot one option - "My roommate is a sexist idiot." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Or, like in the movie, speed, [this drive's just like a really big Pinto] maybe that's the missing link? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. muddysub

[ QUOTE ]
    You forgot one option - "My roommate is a sexist idiot."

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i read that to my roommate and he jus said [naughty word] you!!

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Can He drive a 3/4 or a 1 ton? without running over someone? And still look sexy? J/K /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. muddysub

well i dunno bout the sexy part but he has an 03 f-350 4-door short bed 4x4 with a powerstroke and he drives that rather well.

9. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Well I spose even if it is a Ford, it will suffice, for a truck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

When I get my Dana 60, 14b ff, hydro steering, cross over steering, 57" Ford springs, new exhaust and 38.5 tires swapped in, have your friend give me a call... maybe I can back over his ego er something...

11. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Cool Mod's, Chevycagal, about the ego thing... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    You forgot one option - "My roommate is a sexist idiot."

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i read that to my roommate and he jus said [naughty word] you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Well isn't that thpecial. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You can tell him that he is a ****stick of the highest order. </font>

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I voted "sexy as hell, marry me plz!" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW, I dunno about where other peeps live, but at some point about 2 years ago I started to pay attention each time i saw a big truck or suv to see whether the driver was a guy or a chick... well, women outnumber men in these kinds of rigs like 5 to 1 from what I have seen. I dont care what peeps drive, but does anyone else get the idea that lots of men have become automotively-neutered? lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif back in the day big trucks/suvs were "guy cars"... seems like not so many women drove them... now the wife gets the F350 superduty and the guy gets the geo metro. Every once in a while a guy on the cover of Fourwheeler or something will actually admit that (while he built the rig) his wife actually drives it to work and he takes a &lt;insert pos lil car here&gt; to work daily. Something about all of this isnt quite right...

j

14. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I think ... uh oh, must go! Have to take the apple pie out of the oven, start the pot roast and change into my new dress before Ward gets home............... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That roomie is gonna be single for a long long time. Unless he can find Pleasantville and move there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    will actually admit that (while he built the rig) his wife actually drives it to work and he takes a &lt;insert pos lil car here&gt; to work daily. Something about all of this isnt quite right...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats cause once he builds it the wife nags him untill he finally trades cars with her. And you're screwed driving a crappy little metro or neon.
    "Never trust a beautiful woman." --X2
    lol

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well in typical Bubba fashion, I just really don't give a [naughty word] about this topic. I've known too many primma donna butt wipes who thought just what they drove made them somebody. Besides, who cares if the darn thing is lifted, question is do they wheel? That's the ultimate goal.

[ QUOTE ]
    well i dunno bout the sexy part but he has an 03 f-350 4-door short bed 4x4 with a powerstroke and he drives that rather well.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, is he the one making payments on this rig? If he's not, then he can just shut his cockhole /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. muddysub

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, is he the one making payments on this rig? If he's not, then he can just shut his cockhole

[/ QUOTE ] well its about a $42,000 truck and he's got about $10,000 into it. it was a HS graduation present.

18. redbeast

redbeast Registered Member

I jus love girls that drive lifted trucks. Specialy when they are tring to get out wearing really short skirts. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

# 1 my girl has A 94 ford f-150 with a 6" suspension and a 3" body with My 37" mtr's on it and 5.13 gears with a detroit in back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

girls who drive big ass trucks rulz /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif