Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Give this a try... 87 Fiero GT, 6cyl fuel inj....and 16' boat.... indiana

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by jjlaughner, Jul 29, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Give this a try... 87 Fiero GT, 6cyl fuel inj....and 16\' boat.... indiana

Dad's talking about selling the Fiero (and our 16' boat).
    So I'm fishing for some interest, if nothing then I'm pic whoring again /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Wont sell it for a penny less than $2600, Have well over $7K in it, have all the poly items in a box in the garage that go with it. Several engine parts have been replaced (sensors), new gaskets on the upper end to fix air leak, some electronic piece in the tranny, newer brakes but they are rusted over from sitting, just needs run a bit or to turn the rotors. Its a runner but needs some love! I have a box of poly bushings to go with (engine and tranny mounts, other items just need installed)

Some quicktime videos, right click save target as
    fiero gt reving.MOV
    fiero gt walk around.MOV
    fiero gt test run.MOV

1987 Fiero GT, 81K miles, good inside, needs paint, have newer tires but they are dry rotted from sitting, the paint is beat from sitting outside, esp from the winters. The firberglass is good, just needs repainted.
    Power windows, no power locks, no power steering, but DAMN its fast!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Need to sell this and the boat to fund the new 36x45 shop for out back! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. jjlaughner

Re: Give this a try... 87 Fiero GT, 6cyl fuel inj.... indiana

16' fabuglas, 3cyl 70 horse Evinrude outboard, rebuilt a few year back, hasn't been in the water for several years, newer cover, carpet is heat baked and needs replaced, has treated plywood decks front and rear for fishing seats and we also have the original seats (two seats rear and wrap around bench front). Has water temp sensor and depth finder and trolling motor, cassett deck with booster. Dual batteries and the trolling motor has its own battery in the front. Trailer goes with, spare also. Asking $3000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jjlaughner

Re: Give this a try... 87 Fiero GT, 6cyl fuel inj....and 16\' boat.... indiana

bump for today

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Re: Give this a try... 87 Fiero GT, 6cyl fuel inj....and 16\' boat.... indi

I know I mentioned it before but you coulod also try to post the car up on Pennocks.
    I'm sure you'll get a bite over there, other than the clear coat going it looks in really great shape.

Pennocks

5. jjlaughner

bump!

6. jjlaughner

bump again... you choose $2500 for either the car or the boat! This week only then they are going on ebay /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif