Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Giving us all a bad name and needs ass kicking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Mar 29, 2005.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Mar 17, 2004
    Probably needs her kid taken away as well, stupid bitch:

2 hospitalized after SUV flips in desert

Monday, March 28, 2005

By Emily Morris

The Daily Sentinel

Two people were taken by CareFlight to St. Mary’s Hospital on Sunday evening, one of them a child with life-threatening injuries, after the sport utility vehicle they were in flipped over.

The 3-year-old reportedly fell out of a sunroof when the Toyota Land Cruiser flipped backwards while trying to climb a steep hill, said Steven Hall, spokesman for the Bureau of Land Management.

The accident occurred on BLM land near 29 Road in the desert. Emergency personnel had a difficult time reaching the accident because it was about 112 miles off the paved road.

The child was taken by CareFlight first, then the driver followed with a possible spinal injury, according to the central dispatch.

Alcohol may have been involved, according to dispatch communications.

Wait, there's more:

3-year-old suffers skull fracture in wreck

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Daily Sentinel

No charges had been filed as of Monday evening in a desert accident Sunday night that sent two people to the hospital via CareFlight helicopter, one of them a child.

Driver Gabreal Lawrence, 27, was flown to St. Mary’s Hospital with shoulder, neck and chest injuries.

She was listed in fair condition Monday evening. Her 3-year-old daughter, who was thrown from the vehicle’s sunroof, suffered a skull fracture and was listed in critical condition as of Sunday night, the most recent available report, according to the Colorado State Patrol.

The State Patrol said the accident occurred about a mile north of the public access near 29 Road.

The 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser was attempting to climb a steep hill and rolled backward down the hill.

The driver lost control and the car vaulted into an embankment, hitting on the driver’s side then rebounding to hit on the passenger side.

It was later determined the 3-year-old was sitting on the lap of the front seat passenger before she was ejected through the sunroof, the State Patrol reported.

The three other occupants of the car were treated at the scene and released.

Alcohol may have been a factor in the accident, the patrol said.

The investigation continues.

It's people like this that make me want mandatory IQ tests and licenses for people wanting to procreate. Hope they throw the book at her
  2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Jul 6, 2004
    WTF were those people thinking .. :mad:
  3. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Mar 17, 2005
    It makes me ****ing sick when I see little kids not in their own seatbelts or in carseats where they should be... I can't count the number of times I've seen a kid hanging out a window, standing in the back seat waving at cars, or just any other stupid thing where parents just don't think... The last one I saw was 2 kids in an extended cab pickup with grandpa (he was old.) Both kids were standing in the back seat, and one of them was squeezed between the seat and the door with her head out the window... I wanted to call the friendly neighborhood Po-Pos on their asses...

Yeah, Wisconsin is a wonderful place, I just wish the people here were a bit smarter.