Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Glad to have a truck hehe

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TXsizeK5, May 18, 2002.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I was driving behind my friends 80-something camaro RS... one of those low clearance 'sports' cars. And he was going pretty fast and he hits this large bump its not like a speed bump but more of a hump in the road and he goes flying and sparks go flying it was crazy ... it ended up he punched a hole in his oil pan! glad i have a good distance from the ground so im not screwin things up ON-road =D

2. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

me and my brother were running from some ppl that wanted to trash his car one time and we bottomed out doin over 110 on a country road. The guys that were chasin us had us outnumbered and had weapons, but since his camaro is a 12second drag car, we kinda whooped their asses.

NITRO

3. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

Cumaros are notorious for that

4. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

It's kinda a kick in the balls though cause they are badass track cars, but suck on the country road getaways

NITRO

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Your obviously not watching enough of Dukes of Hazzard. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

time to fab up some skid plates for that camaro!