Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Glamis Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by bozor1000, Aug 28, 2006.

1. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

For those of you interested, this Thanksgiving my family and I will be heading down to Glamis. I know some of you guys think that it is crazy out there (which it is), but it is only crazy of you hang out with the idiots. I will be heading out Wednesday night at midnight and coming back Sunday evening. anyone interested, let me know and see if you guys want to hook up or maybe campm together. I'll be taking the K20 and hopefully a sand rail. It depends on how much I bust my ass to make some money. Also, if anyone is interested in having some sort of BBQ to hangout and talk shop, I'm wiling to have one at my house. Nothing like some Carne Asada, some cold ones, and CHEVY'S! Hit me up.

2. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I should be out there around Wash 13.5 so look for my orange hooptee, though it may be flat black by then.

3. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

Cool. I don't know where I'll be. Going with the old lady and the kids.

4. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

i don't know who I'm going with yet. but depending I'll be either off Geko or out in the washes somewhere. I'll be doing the usual daily loop. Olds all day then the drags around 4-5, dinner and back to olds for the nighttime fun:eek1:

5. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

sounds good!

6. Brians89K5

Brians89K5 1/2 ton status

I will be out there for halloween weekend. Maybe for thanksgiving weekend as well. My blazer is white with hummer tires on it. Should have a roof rack by then.

~Brian

7. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

I'm out for Turkey Day. I should be there for New Years though.

8. basing110

basing110 1/2 ton status

ill be out thier .. im in my flat black k5 with 44" boggers and beadlocks .. not sure where im camping yet but if you see me flag me down and yell ck5 for life or somthing hahhaa ... now i just gotta rig up some exhaust ,shocks, inner fenders,front spring eye hangers and get a gallon of oil since i have a leaky rear oil main hahha... i went up blowsand halloween in reverse really easy so i hope i can make it up olds?? i havent been to glamis in teh k5 yet ... kinda scary though since i do not have a roll cage yet and no real structure since my inners are out hahaha oh well

9. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

I'll look for ya out there. I'm getting ready in the next couple days. I'm leaving thursday night somewhere between 5-7pm. You should have no problems with Old's...you should be atleast able to make the far left side.
    I'm looking forward to it this will be the first time out there since I put the detroit in. I really want to try and make it up the face of Comp. I can always get within 5-6ft of the top but I've never made it.

10. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

Hey dude. my truck was stolen!

11. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

That SUCKS!

out there? or before you left

12. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

What?! That's crazy. What happened?

13. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

This happened Saturday night, Sunday morning at about 1:30 a.m. I was not home. I called my girlfriend to let her know that I was going to get the truck so that she wouldn't think that it was gone. But she told me that she her son heard me at about 1:30 a.m. leaving. I said that it was not me! Called the cops and filed a report with Sheriffs department. It really sucks. Now I have to build another one. I have one planned, but I'm trying to open my shop this month and have the holidays coming up so who knows when I will get something built. :mad: