Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GLOECO, AZ drivelines, driveshaft superstore???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 74kay5, Jan 22, 2007.

1. 74kay5

74kay5 1/2 ton status

I ordered a SYE and a driveshaft from an online site that used to be called GLOECO, then arizona drivelines, now driveshaft superstore. They charged me 640 dollars and I haven't seen anything yet. They keep telling me that their SYE kits are on back order but when I ask them to find out when they will be released they never return my calls. I know a few of you have had bad experiences with them but has anyone ever had a good experience with them? Their prices are reasonable, but at this point I thinking that I shoud've saved the extra $400 for a High Angle shaft.

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

They are notorious for stuff like this. If you aren't actually in there shop face to face & check them on what they do they will screw you every chance they get. They have a rep for bad service & bad parts.

Harley

3. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I've been hearing the same thing about them for years. Sad that they are still in business.

4. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

mabey I am the only one but I have ordered 2 driveshafts from them the slip yoke with a cv for some trucks with 208s and they were here when they said they were going to be. I am apparantly in the minority though but both times I have dealt with them have been fine.

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Agreed.....

Although 1 wheeler here has had satisfactory experience w/ them, most have not.

Get your $$ back and run.

Marv

6. bdozeraz

bdozeraz 1/2 ton status

There is a reason they have had so many names. No one will go back to them under the old name so they change it so people think it is a new shop and try them again. They also advertise like crazy because they can't relie on repeate business or word of mouth so they have to find a new sucker.

Yes I have had bad experience with them.

Brent

7. FWP

FWP CRS

X a million. Run fast and far