Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GM ¾ ton 94 sub 4x4

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by WakeBoard&4X4er, Dec 24, 2003.

1. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Thinking about selling or trading a ¾ ton 94 sub (stock 4x4). Here us the run down,

97k, 454tbi, 4L80, 241 (think) IFS, 14 SF(8lug), 3.73 gears, well maintain, tow package, 3 benches (Seats 9), Silverado NO REAR AC OR HEAT, power W/L w/ alarm that will open rear, lift gate, step bumper, metric 31/10.5/16 BFG AT KOs, nice rims, Runs Great, Tows Great, got it to tow the blazer that Rolled, CD, Amp, 10s, Stock Limo tent, can tow 10k (that is GM rates it at but I think it could do more), Nice inside and out.

Bad…
    Last summer I was towing the blazer and had an accident. The trailer jackknifed me and dinged up the rear of the Sub. It all still works and other then the rear Drives side still looks great, but I could use a rear corner and a rear Lift gate. Did not have full coverage so I did not get it fixed.

Would like to sell it for 11K and I can take some pics… or would trade for a rig in any condition and some cash (my way or yours depending on the rig). Kind of looking for a Jeep, Toy, Scout, & GM that is set up for Rocks and trails (locker rear & Locker or LS front) that can be driven to the trails. Just let me know what you would want to trade for this rig.

Please send me any E-mail to brettmcox@hotmail.com W/O pics just a run down of what you want to trade for.

Thanks,
    Brett

If you pay for the gas and a way for me to get home I will drive it to you.

2. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

wanna dually? a better tow rig, i mean. we might could work out a package deal for the burb beast and the sled and then you have tow rig and trail beast!! i need out of my truck payment something fierce.

holler at me friday and i'll let you take it for a spin.

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

No on the dually, looking for a trail rig or a half ton Sub.

4. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

geez, took you long enough... its cool, i have it lined up to trade already. i am getting rid of the burb though, you need it, i know you do /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. WakeBoard&4X4er

I was thinking you would have called me Last Friday when i was in town /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif! We would out that night and we could have meet up.