Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GM Dana 60 front, anyone know the actual Part Number? Dodge also...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 7, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

anyone know the actual part numbers off one of these?

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I was just scanning through all of the posts with next button, so I did not see the title of your post. Just the question, and your avitar. Does anyone know the price of one of these and a picture of a nice ass..... I am thinking to myself, I don't know the part number but I know the price is HIGH!!![​IMG]

3. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

Dana axles are identified by the BOM (Bill of Material) number. The BOM number references a complete list (the BOM) of the actual parts that were used to assemble that particular axle (or ones exactly like it). The BOM number will tell you what the original application was (make, year and model), and the ratio among other things. There were a bunch of different BOM numbers just for the GM 60s that were used, depending on year, application, ratio, etc.

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

dang, looking at GL sites, it would be easier to find them by PN# /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

If your talkin about Gov-Liquidation, use FSC categories 2320, 2520 and 2530. Check in the advanced search feature. Thats how I do it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif