Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GM DOORS

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Gopherkiller, Dec 31, 2000.

1. Gopherkiller

Gopherkiller 1/2 ton status

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Can a guy still get the good doors from GM for his outfit? It's an '85 Blazer. If so, what do those babies go for now?

2. Md mudder

Md mudder 1/2 ton status

I got one from a guy I was working part time for when he bought a body shop and we were cleaning up I found it new in the box so I got it for $100 out of my paycheck. but from a dealer I think they are over $400.

<font color=green>Ryan</font color=green>
    <font color=red> 84 pickup 454/700r4/208 <font color=red>

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Stuff from the dealer is always expensive, but your always garunteed(sp?) a perfect fit and no dings, scratches etc.

[​IMG]

4. Glenn

Glenn Registered Member

Yes you can. I think they are like $250.00 or so.

5. Gopherkiller

Gopherkiller 1/2 ton status

Well, found out the answer to my question today. Yes, the are still available, only $438.78 list. Boy, you better not park too close to my outfit!

6. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I thought I replied to this already..however...www.gmpartsdirect.com Have the part number handy, they are under $275 a piece. Shipping will kill you unless you are right there..I'd love to be next door to them, tailgates for the K5 for $214!!!

Dorian
    My K5 and Chev/Olds links: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://yeagerd.home.mindspring.com/index2.html>http://yeagerd.home.mindspring.com/index2.html</A>