Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GM Truck Center

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k5james, Mar 19, 2004.

1. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Has anyone had their truck worked on by GM Truck Center in Burbank? If so, how was the quality of the work and how was the price? Let me know as I'm considering having them do some work on my truck.

Thanks
    James

2. BigRed89

BigRed89 1/2 ton status

Talk to Randy at GM Truck Center. His user name on here is doctor4x4. He's a great guy to talk to and has quite a bit of knowledge in regards to 4x4s. I've never had any work done at GM Truck Center but I have been to their shop. The shop looks like a Chevy Blazer specialty shop with all the Blazers they have there. I have only heard good things about this shop and wouldn't hesitate to have them do work for me if I needed their services.

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

What he said /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. PROFESSORSK5

PROFESSORSK5 Registered Member

I baught my 89K5 silverado from the owner Henrik for a very good price and he has done a lot of work for me. Diff covers new BDS rear springs. He very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

I have not had any work done by them, but I have bought parts from him and he is a great guy to work with.

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif