Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GMC 1 TON DUALLY

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by senciman, Dec 4, 2004.

1. senciman

senciman Registered Member

1989 1 TON DUALLY,
    lifted 12" with a whiplash kit, 4" blocks, 38 swampers on custom wheels w/2" spacers, 454 with approx 80k miles, trans is rebuilt w/hd parts front pumpkin is new, new candy red paint with ghost flames, linked in the rear, frenched tailgate with license plate frenched at a 45deg angle, whole front end came off a 2001 escalade and looks incredible, window tint, pioneer system, descent interior,
    located in parker colorado, 10k very nego or trade for turnkey buggy,
    only thing wrong with this truck is the front drive shaft was built by my friend in his garage and needs to be balanced, i have alot of pics that can be sent
    tony 303-929-0457 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [image]http://pics.montypics.com/Jeep1991/2004-05-13/1084502500_Dually__3.jpg[/image
    [image]http://pics.montypics.com/Jeep1991/2004-05-13/1084502536_Dually__4.jpg[/image

Last edited: Dec 12, 2004
  2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Hey Tony. Welcome to the site. Always see you over at CO4x4. BTW, I'm actually thinking of going the Lansdcaping route instead on Lawn Care. I plan to get with you again on this.

Nice looking rig. Might be hard to sell. How about ebay?

Anyway, Bump for ya.

3. senciman

HEY MAN,
    hows the snow pushin going? just give me a call if you need some help with the landscape stuff, as far as the truck, why would it be hard to sell, its bad arse. the gas mileage thing isnt that bad at 10mpg for such a big truck and im sure if someone better than me would work on it the mileage would go up, its a strong engine besides i have a sheetload more than what im askin invested in it, believe me....
    call about landscape on my cell 929-0457(303)
    tony

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

If I remeber correctly, you started somewhere around 14K for the truck. I think since it is sucj a specialzed truck, that the demand will be fairly low. Trying to sell on ebay will ensure the largest potential buyers group.

As for plowing, been REAL slow. Only been out three times. As for landscaping, I'll give you a call after the first of the year. Need to see where some other things head. I'll keep the #.

BTW, good luck selling the beast!!

5. senciman

14K IS NOT CORRECT, 12K IS WHERE I STARTED AND IM AT 10K NOW, BUT I WOULD TAKE ALOT LOWER, I GOT THIS TRUCK ON A TRADE DEAL AND FRANKLY I GOT THE SHAFT, BUT LIVE AND LEARN, I JUST WANT THIS TRUCK GONE SO I HAVE ROOM FOR A BUGGY TYPE VEHICLE, NO MORE DOOR SLAMMERS, I WANT TUBES.......

6. toy4fun

toy4fun 1/2 ton status

7. senciman

Traded For Buggy, Built Chev 350 In It, Took It And Allready Broke It
    By The Way, If You Havent Ran Independence You Should, But You Better Have A Seriously Built Rig

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Tony,

If you're talking about Indy in Penrose, you should've called me. I'm anly about 30-40 minutes from there. Sorry to here you broke. Oh well, gives you something to do since there's no snow to plow :)

9. senciman

next time i will, but i need your #, as far stuff to fix the people i got the buggy from or suppose to be competitors and they set this thing up all wrong, all the links will be redone, the brake pedal and gas pedel are too close to each other and the front end is a little girly d44, so i have stuff to do, after the 1st i will have it all done, i hope, im so hooked on the extreme stuff i start shakin as soon as i think about it.....
    it might be fixed before than
    i need a d60 king pin high pinyon if you know of one
    tony 303-929-0457