Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GMC Pickup Tailgate - Colorado

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by HarryH3, Aug 28, 2003.

1. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Wanna convert your K5 to a pickup tailgate? This one is in very good condition and comes with the hinge hardware. The only thing missing is the latch part that bolts to the bedsides. How about $75 for everything? Shipping could be expensive, but if you want it shipped I'll try to find a box and a shipper.

Pics at http://community.webshots.com/album/87797110nCHLTT

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Harry, just trying to help you out here. If you have everything in the webshot pic then you have the "latch part that bolts to the bedsides". It is part of the mount for the hold up rods. The latch on the gate goes into the square hole. Hope this helps the sale, I'll "delete" if you want me to.
    Note to buyers; I have not seen what Harry is selling so I do not know exactly what he has on hand, just going by the pic.

3. HarryH3

Cool. All the parts are over at a buddy's house and came from his plow truck. I was just going by what he told me. I'll check it out closer when I get a chance! Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Can you check on the shipping to 64078 zip code?

5. HarryH3

Howdy Layne! If you or any of your local CK5'ers are going to Blazer Bash in October, I could arrange for it to make it to Moab. Then it could get a free ride back to your place. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm pretty sure that otherwise it will have to go by truck freight, because if its size. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I will not be able to make the Blazer Bash this year. I will have to check around to see who may be going from this area. I do travel to Western KS and NE alot, maybe we could meet.

7. HarryH3

Cool. Either way, we can probably get something worked out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif