Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GO DUCKS!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Nov 23, 2003.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i love beaver fans i make more money off them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good game........did anyone hear how number 3 is after Matson clobbered him??? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

By the way...........GO SOONERS !

4. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Next year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

The Beav's totally gave that game away... gave the ****s, I mean Ducks WAY too many yards in penalties.

That and Derek Anderson was eating ass as usual. The O-line sucked donkey ass as should be apparent by the complete lack of yardage by Jackson. It should say something that one of the best running backs in the nation (I think #3?) cant get any yardage and gets hit in the backfield more often then not.

So, gotta hand it to most of the [darn], sorry... Duck players, they wanted it more and won.

As for the illegal helmet to helmet hit... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the Beaver was unconscious for 10 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif or so but was standing on the sideline by the end of the game with no apparent lasting injuries /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif... other than the concussion.

That Duck player should have been ejected from the game, Helmet to Helmet hits are against the rules for a reason. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I understand that the Register Guard (the Eugene Paper) says it was shoulder to helmet but based on the replay (and close-up) I would have to call a big ole BULLSHIT on that. When a player closes his eyes, drops his head and blasts a guy at full speed, something should be done. Either way, the Ducks would have won, but it doesnt save that kid from a bruise the size of a CD on his brain.

6. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Yes, yes... This post was mainly aimed at you Ryan (beaverbeliever@suckmyass.com) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But that was a legal hit. He just knocked the piss out of that guy (it wasn't as if he was spearing or anything). The Beav just didn't see it coming and it would have been nice for him if he did cause it didn't look like fun. All-in-all though it was a legitimate hit.

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

And yes Jackson is the man, and Newson, and Seigler, I like all those guys and wish that they were Ducks, but Jackson got what he deserved yesterday after talkin' all that shiznit. "I ain't scared of goin' into Autzen. I've played at Fresno State." Fresno State? Can you even compare that to Autzen? (The proven loudest and most intimidating stadium per person in the NCAA [Go ask Michigan whose head coach said it was louder than Ann Arbor which holds 111,000 people. Autzen holds 58,000]). He got what he deserved, and I think someone needs to remind him that he lost to Fresno State as well. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I disagree about the hit, but thats me remembering my linebacker days.

Yeah, cant say that you can compare Autzen (loudest stadium in the pac-10) to Fresno state... and you sure as heck dont wanna talk smack about a game you lost that you really should have won... dumbass... oh well, Next year its back at Reeser (please buy some burrito's, we need new uniforms) stadium.

Though I have to say, if I were the ducks, I would have thrown that game... elpaso for the winners and Vegas for the losers.

Have fun in Texas /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Have fun in Texas /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I might be going! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    We were hoping we would go to the Holiday Bowl (which for some reason people think we still have a shot at but I dunno) because we have a lot of friends from San Diego and it would be tons o' fun to road trip it to the game then to go spend New Years at my buddies house (that has a pool right on the beach) with all the friends from Eugene. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif