Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goat mt run for saturday 22nd !

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Apr 20, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Ok guy's , I'm thinking that we should all meet at the Oregon City Shopping center parking lot around 8:30-9:00 am . This should give us enough time to wait for all those who want to tag along . I checked the area out last weekend and it was snowing and muddy :bow: . This week end is suppose to be warmer and nicer so it my be somewhat dry . Make sure you fill up with gas before we go . Most of the trails are pretty tame and everyone should have some fun . There are some hard stuff for those who want to try :eek1: . At this time it only looks like maybe 4 of us are going to make it ( myself, muddytazz , colbystevens & crawford . I can pm you my cell phone number and we can go from there . Come on guy's let's all go wheeling and give your computers a day of rest :haha: . Bruce .

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

What, are you inferring we are web wheelers?!?!

OOPs, appears most of us are...............ME especially.

Have fun.................:bow:

3. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm with you Frank - I'd go if my Blazer wasn't engine-less right now...

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm out

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

im out niether of my trucks are legal right now and im supposed to work saturady anyways... next time though.

6. crawford

crawford 1/2 ton status

I'm still in.

7. chopped&bobbed77burb

Well it just looks like colbystevens , crawford & I are the only ones going . That's cool , at least WE are wheeling :D . It should be fun . Colby , I think I can help you out with a spare . It's to bad muddytazz can't make :( . I was hoping to have another burb representing:bow: . If anyone still wants to go and doesn't have their ride up and running I have room in the burb .

8. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

i also have room in my truck for at least 1, possibly 2, we'll know more l8er today. thanks re: the spare. i appreciate it. what size is the tire?

9. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Hey colb if he cant hook you up with a spear i have one you could borrow its a 35" buckshot muder basicly brand new on an 8 lug wheel. if you you need it.

10. chopped&bobbed77burb

I have a 235 85 16 on a 8 lug chevy wheel . It's as tall as a new 33 and almost the same height as a bald 35 :haha: . If you used it you would just have to air down your other tire . I will toss it in the burb and give it to you tomorrow . So I guess I will see you and crawford at the Oregon city shopping center at 8:30am . It's right of I205 , oregon city exit before you go over the bridge (willamette river) . If that is to confusing we can meet at the oregon city Home depot parking lot . You have my number so let me know either way .