Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

God am I HIGH right now..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Aug 30, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

on gas fumes...... Im trying to get all the bad gas out of my truck that has been sitting for a few years.

I have so far syphoned 20 gallons of gas out of my truck. Dear lord WHY did the dipsh!t who owned my truck before me have to put a full tank of gas in before he accidently caught the intake on fire?

(mandy sees pretty colors floating in the air)

Its still going, I still have not come to the bottom of the tank yet. Is it ever going to END!?!?!?!?!?!

("OH looky the care bears are here")

Im never going to get this crappy gas out of my tank. Anyone want some free gas? Its not the best but I think I can fill all your tanks, just start a single file line at the front of the driveway please.

(sprinkles pixy dust before she flys away)

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

That Stuff makes Wonderful Weed Killer! If You can stand the Smell! Yuk! Rotten Fuel, nothing like It in the World! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Stoner chicks ROCK! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

5. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Use it as camp fire accelerant.

Ken H.

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Toilet swallows all.

7. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Know what you mean I bought a boat one time that had been sitting for a while. There was about an inch of brownish varnish in the bottom of the tanks where the gas separated I guess. Ended up having to put bb's and some gas in the tanks and shake them back and forth to break all that stuff loose. It was nasty beyond belief. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

It's probably too late now but if it's a fuel injected truck... Pull the fuel filter, put a bucket under the fitting, where the gas will come out, get a long piece of wire and connect one end to the battery(positive). There two wires going to the fuel tank one is the fuel gauge sender and the other is the fuel pump. Take the piece of wire and touch it to the one of the two wires and if nothing happens then touch it to the other. You should hear the fuel pump kick on and the gas start flowing. This way the truck does the work for you. Good luck HighHuny

Mike

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

My original gas tank on my 58 Bus rotted out,so I took it to a radiator shop for them to clean it out. Well I threw it in the back of the K5,and didn't have any window's down. I was driving,and started to swerve. I stopped on the side of the road and said "Wait a minute I'm High" Then continued on my trip,but with the window's down! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

What ya gonna do with all that varnish? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
    When I had to drop my tank I was calling everybody I could to give away free gas, we had all kinds of gascans, filled my buddies van, my work truck, my brothers truck, my dads jeep, my stepmoms jeep, etc. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
    I have the 31 gallon tank in mine, and mine seems to wait until I fill it completely before it breakes down /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    I stopped filling the tank completely /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Can you really get high from that stuff???

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What a great Idea Mike. Wish I would have known that before lol.

I finally got to the bottom of my tank. The gas wasnt too bad. It hadnt started to crud up too much at least. I went to Chevron and got it the good stuff. Is it just me or is there gas blue? It looked blue to me. Well a blue tint to it. My truck really liked that stuff. Its running a little smoother now.

Can you really get high? Heck if I know, but I dont think I was walking around dizzy, floating and seeing colors for nothing lol. Maybe thats why chevrons gas looked a little blue to me.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Gas fumes ??????? Get you really high. I'm not into that, but I've gotten light headed more then once from gas. Like swollow a mouth full sometime, you'll know what I'm talking about. Hate it when the damn lawn mower needs gas and I'm in to much of a rush to go to the gas station, gotta get rid of that damn 6 foot piece of garden hose one of these days. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I shoud make a note that Im not into that stuff eaither LOL. Not only does it make you dizzy and such but it gives you nausea, a headache, and icky feeling. Im so glad Im finished with it.

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya there, it doesn't taste too good either. LOL /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif