Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GOD*M RICER ALMOST KILLED MY FAMILY ON HIGHWAY

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bckinblk, Jul 23, 2002.

1. bckinblk

bckinblk 1/2 ton status

My wife pulls into the driveway histerical and crying because some as*hole on the highway almost ran her off the road .She was driving in the slow lane when this small crapanese sports car came up behind her doing over 90 mph and almost slammed into her so she slowed down to let him pass when he slowed down and pulled beside her and tried to run her into the jersey barriers so she matted it and he pulls up along side her within 2 inches of the door and reaches into the truck and throws a handfull of change into her face making her lose control and side swiping the barrier almost running her head on into a bridge post .so she pulled the wheel hard right and got out of the way just in time (thank god) and this little mother fuc*er throws a blunt object into the windsheild smashing it and sending glass into the truck all over my wife and kids.My wife slammed on the brakes and he kept going .She did manage to get his plate # and we did call the cops and they said that they would look into it but I just want to hunt this sob down and rip his throat out.any one know how I could get info on his plate PLEASE cause as far as I'm concerned the court of law will not give me the justice I need .This guy almost killed my babys. my son just turned 3 and my daughter is turning 6 this year and my wife is petrified to even drive to work and she wont drive with the kids anymore .And this fuc*ing punk is still out there driving around like nothing ever happened.It's killing me...........

2. K5Crazy

K5Crazy Registered Member

I lived in Connecticut all my life till last month when I moved to Maine. Why did I move? I couldn't take all this ricer crap on the roads. I drove a muscle car as a daily driver and you wouldn't believe the things they had done to try to get me to race. It's insane stuff.
    I feel for you, don't worry they'll find the car. The yellow stickers and neon lights should help /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    Ken

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

MAN! I am so glad they are ok! I was involved in a situation where a Jerk threw a Beer mug through my back window. I got the heck out of there but got a tag number. Cops got him and he was charged with assult and terroristic threats. Ended up loosing his lisense and fined.

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I am really sorry to hear about what happened to your family. Thank God everyone was okay at least physically. I'm sure it will take a very long time for your wife to get over it mentally. Many years ago I cut my drivers license up because a 7 year old boy was pushed out on front of my car by a bunch of other kids goofing around. Thank God I never hit him. But his fut was run over. And that took me a long time to get over. I seriously hope they catch the b@stard that did this to your family. Stuff like this makes me really /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

thank god they are alright!! happy to hear..i know these god damn punks in there POS plastic peices of [censored] ...they get in them and think they own the f-ing road!! i cant stand it its alll over the place hear!! what was your wife driving? about them trying to race..i know..my dad just drives his 64 impala just about everyday..(hes 53 years old and just likes the pleasure of driving the car his grandfather bought brand new with him there) and these god damn kids come up riv there little [censored] engines and think they are ganna drag..were like yea you just go on ur little way...these good old american cars are to good and valuable to be wasteing time with those [censored] boxes. i dont know what you could do..couldnt you like track the number or something with the cops or DMV...hell man if someone tryed to do that to me id run the hell over him if i was in the blazer or somehing big...

Bryan

6. bckinblk

bckinblk 1/2 ton status

Yes my wife was driving our 97 tahoe which we bought just for the purpose of safety .I am really pissed that I was'nt with her when this happened because I probably wouldve ran the bastard off the road then got out and I hate to say this but I think I would've killed him with my bare hands. But my wife was thinking of the safety of our kids and I am glad she did'nt panic and lose total control of the truck I thank god for that .I dont know how to feel about this My wife is a very safe driver and I know she did nothing to provoke this as*hole to do what he did. Alls I keep picturing in my mind is my kids terrified and crying and not being able to see with all the glass in there eyes .I am just filled with enourmous rage that I can't even think straight .I really truly hope that our judicial system will prosicute this guy to the fullest extent when they find him and believe me I will be in court when it comes to see what kind of monster has absolutely no respect for human life to just be able to traumatize people and just drive off like nothing happened...Thank you all for your concern and I will let yous know how this turns out..........God bless you and yours...............

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea a tahoe those are nice full size trucks i woulda slammed his ass probobly..i know just how you feel. well i hope they catch the a-hole too...good luck!!

Bryan

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

there's a few nice people i know at dmv.. you got the plate number??? hehehe... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. ol_grayfeather

ol_grayfeather Registered Member

That kind of crap is the reason I moved from Seattle. About two weeks after I bought a pistol just to have in the truck "just in case", I got to thinking wtf this isnt worth the money anymore.

Glad to hear your wife didnt panic when it counted and glad to hear no one physically got hurt.

Dan

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am very glad to here your wife and kids are safe /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i know you want to kill this little sombitch but just remember if you do find him and beat him down like he deservs the law would then be after you and where would your family be without you? i know how you feel if it was me i would want to go find him and drag him behind my truck for a few miles (think chevy chase vacation the dog tied to the rear bumper) but you also need to think if you do anything what will the outcome be? most likly you in jail /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

11. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Either PM the plate number or email it to me and I can get you whatever you would like to know about the person who owns the vehicle. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

12. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear your wife and kids are ok. I can't stand those punks in their import ricer crap cars or crotch rockets either. I understand their need for speed and all, but not on public highways. I had two crotch rocket riders try to box me in traffic one day (I was driving the truck-9" of lift and 35's) and I backed off, luckily for them. I could have easily run one of them over, but I didn't, because I knew I would be guilty of murder in my mind, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing I had killed someone else only because I think they're a sphincter. Ever since that movie "The Fast and Furious" (with all the ricer cars and the black bad ass Charger) came out, it seems those kinds of cars and the young punks that drive them are pouring out of the woodwork.

13. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Man, I'm sorry your wife had to go through that. There's a lot of that here in Florida. If you find out who did it, make a late night trip to their house, pull out your tow strap, stick a hook under all that plastic body work, put the truck in drive and just let it slowly pull it off...then do the same with the big a$$ spoiler I'm sure is on the back. Proceed until satisfied. Maybe even take an axle for good measure...I'm sure if you put enough slack in the rope, and stomped the gas, you could at least mess up the axle enough to make it run funny. Finally, top off with a nice coat of shoe polish on that fancy paint job. Also...I think it's called Dad's...it's a paint remover. It's neat. You spray it on in whatever pattern, word, etc you like, and it EATS the paint off...then the paint just wipes away...down to bare metal. I'm sure you could think of a few choice phrases to emblazon on their fancy paint job. (don't get that stuff on your skin, it burns like a mother). Hit them where it hurts...that gold plated turd of a car.
    let me know if I can help.
    Eric

14. Commocozy

Commocozy 1/2 ton status

Send me the plate number, and i will see what i can do! I will also need the state info.

15. bckinblk

bckinblk 1/2 ton status

Well here it is almost a week later and still no info from the cops. I have been looking online for any way to identify the plate # with no luck.We are still waiting to hear from the cops..But they said that when they do find this guy he will be charged with criminal offences and hopefully they can get him or his insurance to pay for my truck .I got an estamate of around $4000 to fix it but most likely I will have to pay it out of my pocket first and then the courts will try to get restitution for the damages .So Im fuc*ed this guy almost kills my family and now I have to pay for his stupidity because we need to fix our truck so I am picking up the tab now .I thank all of you who are helping us with this and I will keep yous posted when we get more info.........