Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GOD #*&% MOTHER $%^&ING PIECE OF $*#@!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Oct 11, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

one of my body lift pucks fell out! you know the ones i was worried about until i could drill the floor? well one is gone!!! how much do these things cost a piece?

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

To be honest, I have no idea if you are able to buy them puck at a time. Call ORD and see if they can make you 2 out of aluminum, that way you will have 1 on each side that match. Other than that, call 4wd shops and see if they have any laying around. Good luck man

3. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

There's a guy down here that is taking out his 2" body lift and installing a 3". I'll see if I can get us some body pucks. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

please do all i nee is one. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif