Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goin' somewhere in life....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by savagek5diesel, Feb 12, 2004.

1. savagek5diesel

savagek5diesel 1/2 ton status

Goin\' somewhere in life....

well guys, i thuoght it would never happen, but yesterday i signed /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif all the forms and i'm moving to pheonix arizona to attend UTI for the next 20 months of my life. I never thought i would pay to go to school, but cars are my passion and it's worth it. I'll come out with 15 ASE certificates in the automotive/diesel fields and an AA degree. I leave this august after i graduate from HS.

PS... Where can me and my buddy 'froad @ in Arizona? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Goin\' somewhere in life....

Woohoo!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Hope College is good and all that... definately hope it's worth the money... I keep being told it is, so you'll have to let me know since you'll be done long before me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Learn everything you can, its like money in the bank. Treat people as you would want to be treated, never back down when you're right, and go out around Florence and go rock-crawl half-way to Tucson you lucky bastidge! P.S... go "tubing" on the Salt River, take 2 cars and tons of friends.

4. savagek5diesel

savagek5diesel 1/2 ton status

man, i sure hope it's worth the money. $30,000 bones at the door /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. One hell of a student loan. Anybody up fer donations?! Or does anybody know of any good scholarships I could try?

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats, nothing better than more brain power /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

nice! i need to do same, but no way to, take advantage of it all, i dream of doing such a thing and evne in a better place such as in AZ, thats cool
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    P.S... go "tubing" on the Salt River, take 2 cars and tons of friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, reminds me of "blue collar comedy" with Ron White. "everyone got mad at me. 'course i was in a canoe. standin up." /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

congrats on the UTI thing. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif i recently got accepted to UNC-Charlotte and im probably gonna be accepted to the engineering dept. gonna go for that BS in mechanical engineering with an automotive specialty /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Cool, I will be done with my AA after next term, then 2 more years until my BS, then a couple more years until my MBA! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Screw UTI, come to Ferris!