Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

goin to look at an 84 k5 that is for sale tonight

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 01maroonz71, Mar 14, 2007.

1. 01maroonz71

01maroonz71 1/2 ton status

im leaving in about an hour or so....it's for my dad, he really wants a 4x4 again. this guy(old guy) bought it brand new in 83 and has the title in hand. it's got 71k miles on the original 305 and everything works and is in like new condition. it's been in a garage it's whole life he says. it's a good friend of my fathers, so no BS here. my dad offered him 2500 for it, and the guy said "for you, sure" it's also fully loaded they guy says. it's red and white(cant picture it) well, ill get pics up tonight when i return from my adventures. oh yeah, florida truck it's whole life, so no rust(bought new in miami)

2. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i thought coastal trucks had rust too? cause the salty water and air? i dunno, coool find and what a deal on such a nice one. ive always wanted a red and white k5. are yall plannin on wheelin it or just cruisin round the miami ladies?

3. 01maroonz71

01maroonz71 1/2 ton status

haha...im actually up in tampa and there really aren't alot of rusty vehicles down here man....salt water would do it, but there's not so much of it like up north(snow and salt) anyways, my dad want's to drive it for a while, but im sure when he's done cruisin it around ill get a hold of it. :) and add it to the list. haha. he's just gonna throw some 33 bfg a/t's or something on it. no biggie.