Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Goin wheelin today, Leaving for browns camp in a little while.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Anyone interested in going? i got to change my front diff fluid, and put a carb on my buddies rig, then we are headed out, Post if you want to go, or call me.... (503)544-4617...

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Dont have to ask me twice. I'll callin you right now. see yall there

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I believe I saw you on your way out (Its tough to miss a kick-a$$ looking K5 when you see one)... Hope you had a good time! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sooo.... How was it? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. Silver84k5

Thx ;P where did you see me at? I had the top off again.

6. Silver84k5

Honestly, it wasnt a good day. we got denied on a few trails, because [censored] is getting eroded so bad, we couldnt even make it to the last leg of airplane hill cuz of a huge ass rock in the middle, My friend Josh gave it hell, My buddy is sitting on 42"s and he was scraping his driveline on the rock..... me and cassidy tried a section of 7up, (not the steep rock) and were both denied, Canopener was giving me one hell of a time, and i ended up smashing my passenger side fender and passenger side quarter panel. for some reason it just didnt feel like a good day lol. I think im gonna wait to hit TSF when things start drying out, its getting a little ridicoulous.

7. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

I agree. the day kind of sucked. I think the forestry service needs to stop closing down easy trails like firebreakfive and take a look at airplane hill. I cant see how anyone could possibly get up to the obstacle it self with that big ass rock takeing out your drive line. I dont think i will be going up anytime soon, atleast waite till it dryies out a little.

8. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

So your saying you would have rather hit the mall parking lot? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif How bad did your fender and quarter get it?

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Canopener was giving me one hell of a time, and i ended up smashing my passenger side fender and passenger side quarter panel.

[/ QUOTE ]
    so your blazer looks like mine now /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Chevron across the street from Movies on TV. There was a K.A. looking K5 and I believe a pickup fueling up... not 100% on the pickup, I was lookin at the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, guess i didnt miss anything. It was my gf's b-day so I didnt get to go... but thats ok, the wheelin was no good and I'd rather have lots of sex. lol!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

12. Silver84k5

Yup. that was my friends pickup and my k5, That is right by my house. ;P

13. Silver84k5

heh im willing to bet my Sheetmetal has got a few more dents, i think im just gonna stop worrying about body dmg, and then someday down the road, just repair it all once.

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    heh im willing to bet my Sheetmetal has got a few more dents, i think im just gonna stop worrying about body dmg, and then someday down the road, just repair it all once.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

"...someday down the road..."

lol! sounds like something that is never gonna get done... ever. lol!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Yeah, cause it never fails, you fix a panel, go out wheelin, and dent the exact same spot you just spent hours on fixing /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif