Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going away part for both Scott & Shane (SMP) Sunday 6/22/03 @ 3:00 PM

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Jun 16, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK everyone here are the detail. Scott & Shane (SMP) and leaving our wonderful state of AZ to follow there dreams and learn the lessons of the world. Due to this terrible fact, they will be leaving us in AZ, at the end of them month.

They both ave very tight schedules trying to get ready to move, but have agreed to leave some time in there schedule for all of us to get together and wish them the best of luck with a going away party.

The place will be my house on Sunday the 6/22/03 this comming sunday. I was hoping that we could all get thogether and wish them the best of luck and bid them a great new start. (And drink some brews!!!).

I know everyone has a busy schedule, but if you could find it in your wheeling heart to come by and say goodbye, it would mean a whole lot to these two guys. For anyone that has wheeled with them and or knows them, you all know this is going to be a hard loss to the AZ wheeling group. These guys are the greatest, and we will miss them.

Fred/FWP, would love to see you get down for this one.:).

It's going to be BYOB, and everyone bring as dish or some sort or snack.

If you are intersted in comming, please PM me and I will give you my address, it's easy to find, and if you do decide to attend, make sure you brind you bathing suites.

The more the better.

Let me know if you are intersted.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Re: Going away part for both Scott & Shane (SMP) Sunday 5/22/03 @ 3:00 PM

wish i could, but i have to work that day. sorry guys.
    Yall have fun on your life adventures, and rob, thanks for hosting it for them.
    Grant

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Re: Going away part for both Scott & Shane (SMP) Sunday 5/22/03 @ 3:00 PM

Well that works out well, I have to be at the airport at 2pm to drop off my kid. I'll see you guys around 3 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Sunday.....

I'll be there...

Marv

5. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

Thank you Rob for putting this on for us we really had a great time its been awile since we've had everbody together in one place. And a big thanks to everyone that showed up it ment alot to the both of us.
    I will post some girly beach pics from Florida as soon as i get down there