Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going Hydrolic on Project 465

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DuneRunner, Apr 28, 2003.

1. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Hi everyone. I've posted lately about the sm465 and it seems a few more are joining in lately. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm currious if any one can help explain what I will need to do the Hydrolic clutch. (parts list) I'm still trying to figure out what year Trany/Tcase my application came from. My guess is I need to find what year first to know what size clutch to use. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Does anyone have a skamatic of the assembly for a Hydrolic clutch?

Thanks for your help. KEN

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

3. DuneRunner

Un able to link to your pages... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif It goes to the HOME site. of your web host... Do I have to sign in or something??? I'm verry interested in your info please help... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KEN

4. bigmack

bigmack 1/2 ton status

It did the same thing with me. I just copied and pasted the address and it worked fine.

5. DuneRunner

YYEEEHHAAAAA /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

It worked. For some Freaking reason it wouldn't link over for me. BUT once I typed it in it worked fine... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif That is exactly what I was looking for... Thanks for the into. KEN