Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Going on a honey moon!! Finally!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MaxCrack, Sep 24, 2002.

1. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

We got married 4 years ago on a Saturday and I went to school on Monday two days later. We finally are going on a fun romantic trip (with just the two of us). We went to England two years ago with a bunch of friends but that didn't count. We leave for Italy on the 1st and come back on the 10th. We're going to Venice and Florence and anywhere in between that sounds like fun.

We had enough airline miles (we have bought damn near everything the last 4 years with that credit card) to get two round trip tickets. All we had to pay was taxes. $149 for two round trip tickets to Italy. WooHoo!

On a side note, and also exciting, my wife stopped taking the pill this week. We are not trying to get her pregnate (we are doing the things that can result in it though) but we are no longer trying to NOT get her pregnate.

I think she kind of wants to get prgnant on the trip though. heheh.

2. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

oh wow italy! have fun! lots of fun if ya know what i mean! maybe a baby will be on the way, then when he/she is born you can say they were concieved in italy! don't worry i have been married forever and a day and still know honeymoon, someday. you lucky dog take lots of pictures and post them so the rest of us can dream and drool over italy! fly safe and be safe! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    kelly

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats and have a safe fun trip and hopfully you get lots of baby making time in lol /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

When I worked for an International Travel Agency, a co-worker and her new husband went to China for their honeymoon- she ended up conceiving on her trip....for the longest time the joke was her child was

MADE IN CHINA!

Brandy

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Congrats and have a good time (and safe one)! Remember you've been putting it off for 4 years and when you get back from Italy.......................................

THE HONEYMOON'S OVER!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

But you've made it this far, so you should be good to go. Again congrats and have a fun/safe trip.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like alot of fun. Italy is beutiful. Been there once about 15 years ago. Enjoy it, and have a safe flight. Pic's pic's and more pic's.

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Italy is AWESOME! If you want to go where the Italians go to vacation, go to a city called Pescara. It is directly across from Rome on the Adriatic Ocean. When you land in Rome, you can take the train from the airport to the main station (you buy your ticket at the airport train terminal), from there, ride the first class cars (it'll be like $25 for both of you and it's worth it after the long ass plane ride!) across the country. It's about a 3 hr ride with all the stops, but you'll get to see the very interior of Italy with all the little villages tucked into the mountain sides. Also, you have to try two things over there. The first is arostacini (sounds like a-roast-a-chi-nee) it is skewered lamb meat that is seaoned and cooked over red hot coals. it's friggin' killer! The second thing is gelate (sounds like gel-ah-tay). Chocolate is the best! Other than that, if there ever was a place to "start" a family, Italy is it! Do yourself a favor and check out Rome for a couple of days. I wore out a pair of sneakers in a week in Italy. Speaking of, bring some good ones, you'll be doing a lot of walking. It's usually easier and faster than taking the cabs. If you want some recent info and local customs and stuff, PM me. I have a ton of of info and things for you to see. I have been there several times for work! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I plan on taking my wife over for our 10 year anniversary next November.

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

WOW frequent flyer miles really do work. I want to go to Amsterdam,and Germany! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

MaxCrack,
    Enjoy! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

UseYourBlinker,
    Amsterdam rocks! Was there 8 years ago. A visit to a "coffee shop" is a must. Ask for a menu, but don't expect to order something to eat (unless it's cake). /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

haha made in china. i was made in texas. got a tattoo to prove it. lol. after i got it i asked my parents if i was made in texas and i was so phewww. woulda sucked if i wasn't concieved in texas. lol. later.

jacob